• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

San Jose Happy Hollow Zoo Free Pass for Old Cell Phone. Ends 2/29

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: suprneko
Views: 17 Replies: 0 This is for Happy Hollow Zoo and Park in San Jose, CA. More details (note that the website says til 2/28 but the email I got said 2/29). Their calendar says free parking Thursday 2/28. You don't have to use the pass the day you trade in your cell phone, and the pass does not expire.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Through February 29, 2008, just bring in your old cell phone to
Happy Hollow Park and Zoo and receive one free admission pass
in exchange for your unwanted phone.

One cell phone = one free pass Cell phones can be dropped off daily from 10am - 4:30pm in
exchange for admission passes. Tax receipts are available upon
request. Limit 1 pass per person.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Booking RelayHey guys! My cluster and my recruiters cluster are doing a booking relay and I'm not sure how to send it out to my team. She got the idea from our retired director and I need to send it out TODAY!! (I've been putting it off for almost 2 weeks now!:bugeye:)

So, have any of you done one? If so how did it turn out? Her idea is that there will be 3 teams of 5 and they will make calls to each other as soon as one gets a booking they call the next on the list and so on. THe team with the most bookings by our next meeting on the 8th will get xxxxx. (Any ideas on a good prize, I'm thinking PC dollars like $5 per person that'll come out of my pocket).

What do you think? Any ideas?:D

Thanks!!!

This is what I sent out:

1) Bookings can come from anywhere. The phone is your friend but if you are out and see someone who wants to book they count. For instance if I’m at school and someone notices that I have on a PC shirt and wants to book and it’s my turn then that counts.
2) Bookings you get when it isn’t your turn don’t count for the relay but keep going and keep track of them as they will count in the final number. (I’ll be giving a prize to the person with the most bookings on top of the first prize)
3) The booking must be dated on your calendar. If you only want one show a week that’s fine just keep booking into the next month. If you think it is too far in advance just say why don’t we pencil you in for that date and I will call you in 2 weeks to make sure it is still good before I send you out the host packet. Also if you have the post cards that say Thank you for scheduling a show with me, send it out right away with the date on it so they can make sure it works.
4) The relay will start today (from the time the email goes out) and will end on Sunday April 6th right before our meeting. All results must be in to me by Monday April 8th so that I can calculate and have prizes ready.
5) The teams are as follows:
As soon as you have your booking call or email the next person on the list. If it is early enough in the day you may want to call if you think it may be too late say if someone has kids that may be getting ready for bed then just send an email. Keep the list of phone numbers in your calendar so if you do book while out and about you will be able to call the next person on the list.

I’ve included a scavenger list to give you more ideas and while calling people you can say I am on a mission. My PC director gave us a scavenger hunt and I was wondering if you could help me. I need to find someone who will book a show who fits one of these categories. Then you can list 3 or 4 of them. OR they if they know how the person they are calling fits they can just use that one. I know you are a hairdresser and that is one of the categories. Do you think you could host a show and help me fill that category?

Attachments

• 118 Booking Ideas.doc
    32 KB · Views: 207
  • 118 Booking Ideas.doc
    32 KB · Views: 223
  • 118 Booking Ideas.doc
    32 KB · Views: 220
  • 60 Guests.doc
    27 KB · Views: 285
  • 60 Guests.doc
    27 KB · Views: 204
  • 60 Guests.doc
    27 KB · Views: 217
Thanks! I haven't done this in a while so I think I'll get it going too!

Thanks Beth! Naturally, I made myself first for my team and I secured a booking already. It took me 5 phone calls but I got one for May 3rd. This is EXACTLY what I needed right now!! Yeah!!!

Good Luck guys!!!

Update, on my team of 5, it's now onto the 4th person! Yay!! I'm too excited!!:D

We did it over the holidays to keep everyone thinking about bookings. But I think it back fired on us. We only made it 1/2 way thru the 18 people and sometimes it was so long in between each person it really wrecked the momentum.
I think this time of year and fall would be much better times.

Did you break it up into teams? Like 3 teams of 6?

how did this turn out?

Thanks for asking Amy. We're doing it for one more week and we haven't gone around the 2nd time yet. I'm still hopeful though!!!

1. What is the promotion for the San Jose Happy Hollow Zoo?

The promotion is for people to bring in their old cell phones to exchange for a free admission pass to the zoo and park.

2. When does the promotion end?

The promotion ends on February 29, 2008.

3. Can the free pass be used on any day?

The free pass can be used on any day, but the website says that there is free parking on Thursday, February 28.

4. Is there a limit to how many passes can be received?

There is a limit of one pass per person.

5. Do I have to use the pass on the same day that I trade in my cell phone?

No, you do not have to use the pass on the same day. The pass also does not expire, so it can be used at a later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette