• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Eclipse Driving Music 2008 1St 2500 (Except Fl)3/21/2008

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -4 Posted By: DealinDar
Views: 188 Replies: 0 Only U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia (excluding Florida) are eligible to enter.

submit your entry by 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on March 21, 2008.

By submitting your entry, you are acknowledging that you are at least 13 years of age.
Participants under age 13 at the time of entry will be disqualified.

Only one entry is permitted per email address.

PRIZES
The first 2,500 entries received before the contest deadline will win a copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music 2008.

All entrants will be entered into a Grand Prize drawing to win one of three Grand Prizes from ECLIPSE, to be determined by the contest sponsor.

TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Those wanting to spend the day at Atlantis CHEAPER...I just took the advice I found on Cruise Critic....I booked a room for one night at Comfort Inn for $173 for my husband and I for the day we will be docked in Nassau. Comfort Inn is right beside Atlantis and INCLUDES FULL USE OF ALL ATLANTIS FACILITIES!!! Did you see the excursion price Royal Caribbean charges? And Atlantis has daily passes for $105 but they are first come, first served. Here is the info on booking a room:

This is the link to use for discounts at Comfort Suites

http://www.smartertravel.com/discoun....html?id=16348

Make sure you click on the link that shows up here:

Save up to 20% at Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Clarion Inn and more!
How to Receive Your up to 20% Discount at over 3,500 Choice Hotel Locations
Simply click here to be taken to Choice's online reservation system.
Enter your city, dates and hotel preference.
From the "Select Rate Program" menu, Significant Organization Savings Rate should already be pre-selected.

Hi Debi. I love Cruise Critic...I used them when preparing for our honeymoon cruise to Alaska a few years ago. The advice there is the best.

I haven't looked at excursions yet (are they up now??). How much does it cost to do the Atlantis excursion?? I want to go back!!!

I guess I can't view the excursions until I have a reservation number, which I don't think I have yet. THey said this week lats time I asked.

You can view excursions! They've been up the whole time. I found our cruise as if I was going to book it. But instead of booking it, I saved it to my profile. Under that cruise is a list of all the available excursions and their cost. It also lists the times we'll be in each port. Because I'm in Germany it gave me all the prices in Euro but Atlantis for one person is around $150 I think.

Yeah Becky,
They said last week we would have that reservation number. I hope we get it this week.
I'm still waiting for them to charge me for my kids buy in and I'm praying my travel allowance is in my March 8th comm. check.:pray:

Anyone get there reservation # yet??
Gosh it is 5 weeks:party: away and still nothing.

I emailed them again a few days ago and they said they were still working on them. Is this normal? Also, does anyone know how or when I can find out which hotel they're putting us up in in Miami?

Not sure if this is normal. It seems like it is taking a long time. We were told the first time we would have info last week.
I would think your hotel info will be with the reservation info.

As for the hotel, you would probably need to call them. I think last time we got that info when we got our tickets and everything. About 2 weeks before the trip.

Actually, they initially said we'd have the info by 15 Feb. (I had emailed them and asked them about it before you guys started even discussing it here. LOL! I'm impatient.) Then they said last week or whatever it was, now it's delayed again. Hmmm....

anybody else still waiting on info?

Has anyone got the info yet??

Related to Free Eclipse Driving Music 2008 1St 2500 (Except Fl)3/21/2008

1. Who is eligible to enter the contest?

Only U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia (excluding Florida) are eligible to enter.

2. When is the deadline to submit an entry?

The deadline to submit an entry is 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on March 21, 2008.

3. What is the minimum age requirement to enter?

By submitting your entry, you are acknowledging that you are at least 13 years of age. Participants under age 13 at the time of entry will be disqualified.

4. How many entries are permitted per person?

Only one entry is permitted per email address.

5. What are the prizes for this contest?

The first 2,500 entries received before the contest deadline will win a copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music 2008. All entrants will also be entered into a Grand Prize drawing to win one of three Grand Prizes from ECLIPSE, to be determined by the contest sponsor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Back