• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eclipse Driving Music Dvd by Universal Music Group **First 2,500**

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 5 Posted By: dee16
Views: 246 Replies: 2 http://www.eclipsedrivingmusic.com/
The First 2,500 Entries will win a copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music 2008
Three GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will be selected to win a special prize from ECLIPSE
Fill out the form below for your chance to win.*

Make driving more enjoyable this Valentines Day enter to win ECLIPSE Driving Music, a music video DVD brought to you by the Universal Music Group, plus one of three grand prizes from ECLIPSE. This special selection of chart-topping artists will put love in the air wherever you go on the road, at home or anywhere life takes you.
Maroon 5
Makes Me Wonder
From the album It Won't Be Soon Before Long

Rihanna
Shut Up And Drive
From the album Good Girl Gone Bad

Bon Jovi
Lost Highway
From the album Lost Highway
The All-American Rejects
It Ends Tonight
From the album Move Along

Ne-Yo
Do You
From the album Because of You
Common
The Game
From the album Finding Forever

Nicole Scherzinger featuring T.I.
Whatever U Like
From the album Her Name is Nicole This selection of extraordinary music is brought to you by ECLIPSE and the Universal Music Group - committed to making driving more enjoyable. Enter to win your copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music today.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

We Did It!!!!We did it! One of my teammate/recruits is submitting a catalog show that will put us past, and one of my recruits recruited!!! I had $250 from my BOMB of a last-minute open house yesterday (I e-vited the world 2 days beforehand, and made calls)... two people showed up! One guest did spend $170. Anyways ~ we did it! I have 3 more months. I just started physical therapy. Things are improving.

Sorry - I repeated myself. Here are some pictures http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZs3DZq4ZMmyL

Thank you so so so much everyone!
Susan :)

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Love the example of the Stainless pan 1/2 cleaned! Nice visual.

Way to go!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you would pull it off!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing. It is so motivating to see the support we have for each other.

legacypc46 said:
Congratulations and thank you for sharing. It is so motivating to see the support we have for each other.

Thank you again ladies!

Congratulations!

Good for you! Congrats!

Great job!!! I'm glad you made it!!:)

1. What is ECLIPSE Driving Music DVD?

ECLIPSE Driving Music DVD is a music video compilation brought to you by the Universal Music Group, designed to make driving more enjoyable.

2. How can I win a copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music DVD?

You can enter to win a copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music DVD by filling out the form on the website and being one of the first 2,500 entries.

3. What artists and songs are included in ECLIPSE Driving Music DVD?

The DVD features chart-topping artists and songs such as Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder", Rihanna's "Shut Up And Drive", and Bon Jovi's "Lost Highway".

4. What are the three grand prizes from ECLIPSE?

The three grand prizes from ECLIPSE are special prizes that will be given to three lucky winners, selected from the pool of entries.

5. Who is the Universal Music Group?

The Universal Music Group is a company committed to making driving more enjoyable, and is responsible for bringing ECLIPSE Driving Music DVD to audiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Back