• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Year of Bridal Guide & 10 Issues of Waterski Magazine

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: buzzlightgirl9
Views: 212 Replies: 3 Text
Text
Enjoy a 1 free Bridal Guide issue. No strings
attached. You'll never receive a bill. This issue is yours, compliments of BedBathStore.com.
Bridal Guide is a magazine for the contemporary bride-to-be focusing on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design, and honeymoon travel. A breath of fresh air for those looking to find savings from the midst of costly wedding planning options.
Enter your shipping information below and we'll send out your magazine.Enjoy 10 issues of Waterski magazine. No strings attached.
Waterski magazine is edited for avid water skiers of all levels, from novices to experts. Waterski offers a broad area of coverage including ski tips from top skiers, in depth feature articles, medical safety, new products, personality profiles and photography.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Work Smarter, Not HarderI want to do a team training on this at my meeting, and knew all the great minds here would have some fabulous tips for me to share.

One of mine is:
* When you are scheduled to be working - WORK. Leave home 1/2 hour early and make phone calls before your show.

* Prioritize to doing income generating things first - host coaching, booking calls and calls to recruit leads - it's people not paper that make you money.

What are yours??

Get good at being on the phone- practice practice practive.

Keep good logs. Who did you say what to when- and what is the next action.

Setting work hours on my calendar and actually WORKING during that time--make phone calls instead of answering email, which can be done at any hour.Making my lead lists portable so I can call when out and about (sitting at a stoplight, sitting in preschool pick up line, etc).I have weekly appts with my team for training and coaching, often eliminating the 20 calls a day with question upon question.

DebbieJ said:
Setting work hours on my calendar and actually WORKING during that time--make phone calls instead of answering email, which can be done at any hour.

Making my lead lists portable so I can call when out and about (sitting at a stoplight, sitting in preschool pick up line, etc).

I have weekly appts with my team for training and coaching, often eliminating the 20 calls a day with question upon question.
Thanks for posting this... I have gotten sooo lazy. I wasted this past weekend and did nothing. Had lost of plans but no follow through! You know the days when you think, let me clean my desk first, but then while you're cleaning you find all sorts of things that need your attention. Pretty soon the day is over and nothing got done.

Yes- its so important to be productive- not just work.

Something that helped me so much was a book by Brain Tracy called EAT THAT FROG! It helped me get a plan to stay productive. I used the book to teach my Team about procrastination and making/how to make a plan! Has anyone read it?

pampereddarla said:
Something that helped me so much was a book by Brain Tracy called EAT THAT FROG! It helped me get a plan to stay productive. I used the book to teach my Team about procrastination and making/how to make a plan! Has anyone read it?

I LOVE that book. Susie Lite recommended it to me. ...I need to go read it again!

Related to 1 Year of Bridal Guide & 10 Issues of Waterski Magazine

1. What is included in the Bridal Guide offer?

The Bridal Guide offer includes 1 free issue of the magazine, with no strings attached and no bill to follow.

2. What topics does Bridal Guide cover?

Bridal Guide covers current trends in fashion, beauty, home design, and honeymoon travel for the contemporary bride-to-be.

3. Is there a cost for the Waterski magazine offer?

No, the Waterski magazine offer is also free and does not require any payment or subscription.

4. Who is Waterski magazine geared towards?

Waterski magazine is geared towards avid water skiers of all levels, from beginners to experts.

5. What content can be found in Waterski magazine?

Waterski magazine offers ski tips from top skiers, feature articles, safety information, product reviews, and profiles of personalities in the water skiing community.

Back