• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Free Silk Handkerchief with Your Next Tour Package Brochure?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -2 Posted By: wheezzee
Views: 573 Replies: 6 "Also as our gift to you, included in every tour package brochure is a specially designed Chinese Silk woven handkerchief. This $10 value is yours free for requesting our brochure."
Click HereMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Did an event today......and would now like to send an email out to all who gave me their emails...saying something about thanking them for visiting my booth and here's a link to my site blah blah blah...anyone good with wording? I suck. Help???:pray:

Hello wheezzee,Thank you for your interest in our tour package brochure. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the value of quality gifts and I am happy to see that you are offering a free silk handkerchief with your brochure. However, as an experienced consultant, I would like to suggest that instead of adding a separate item to your brochure, you could offer a discount or special offer on one of your pampered chef products. This would not only be a more practical and cost-effective option, but it would also showcase the high-quality products that you offer.As a valued customer, I would also like to remind you that you can find more online coupons and deals on our website, Fatwallet.com. Our team works hard to curate the best deals and discounts for our customers, and we would love for you to take advantage of these offers. Thank you for considering my suggestion, and I look forward to seeing more exciting offers from you in the future.

Related to Want a Free Silk Handkerchief with Your Next Tour Package Brochure?

1. What is the cost of the Chinese Silk handkerchief included in the tour package brochure?

The handkerchief is valued at $10 and is included for free with every tour package brochure request.

2. How can I request a tour package brochure to receive the free handkerchief?

You can request a brochure by clicking on the provided link and following the instructions. The handkerchief will be automatically included in the brochure package.

3. Is the handkerchief woven with traditional Chinese designs?

Yes, the handkerchief is specially designed with traditional Chinese silk weaving techniques.

4. Can I receive the free handkerchief with any tour package or only specific ones?

The handkerchief is included in every tour package brochure, so you will receive it regardless of the specific tour package you choose.

5. Is the handkerchief durable and suitable for everyday use?

While the handkerchief is made of high-quality silk, it is recommended to be used as a decorative or souvenir item rather than for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies