• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Impress Your Guests with Delicious & Easy Party Recipes? Try These!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 4 Posted By: dogalicious
Views: 295 Replies: 5 clickdy click click More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Appetizer for a crowdI've got a great opportunity this weekend I've been invited to a fundraiser Dinner serving appetizers--- (I also do catering on the side this is how I got to do this I think)----this is a HUGE event in Cooperstown, NY & the crowd is going to be a lot of RICH people & very important people.........so the deal is..........I need to have enough appetizers to feed 300 people so I'm wondering what you all think of these.
I'm trying to find easy but nice appetizers b/c I have a show Friday & Saturday night & this event is @ 2pm on Sunday........what was I thinking :bugeye:

Cool Veggie Pizza w/lots of colorful veggies
Spinach Diamond Puffs
Spinach & Ham Pinwheels
Artichoke Cups
Cheese Truffles rolled in almonds, parsley, & walnuts

I'm also allowed to display my PC products & catalogs so that I can get bookings I'm the first that's done this so the lady is very excited to have me plus they are going to book a fundraiser for the summer so I'm super excited :D

Any help is appreciated.........sorry it's so long.

Holy cow, that's amazing! How cool for you!!! I wish I knew of more appetizers that can be done in bulk. How will you do all that?? I don't know how this would go to do so many, but people always love the Shrimp Wonton Cups if they can do shellfish. Or those mini ham puffs? How will you do everything and keep them warm? Even doing those wraps like we had several years ago would maybe look nice all sliced up. Wow - keep us posted! What a great opportunity!

oh yeah I was thinking about the mini quiches.
I'm going to bring my sterno's to keep things warm. But I wanted to display S.A. & have PC recipes so I could promote that.....plus I make all PC recipes for appetizers when I cater too..
I might do those wraps they are easy & look nice too.
I'm so nervous & just hope I can pull it off.

Thanks Becky!

what a sweet deal Anne! I love the Tangy Bacon Wraps in the All the Best cookbook...they are really easily made and can stay warm over Sterno. I have even made them and used bottled bbq sauce...Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ is the best!

Margaret I'll have to check that recipe out.
I know I only use that Bar-B-Q sauce!!

I'll keep you all posted :)
Thanks!

The new Greek Cheese Torta's and baguette are really good too! And feeds a lot because it is so rich.

I was just going to suggest that. Somewhere I read that someone did it in the Prep Bowl Set (as an interactive show - the guests took home their mini version) which might do well in this situation so you don't have a huge half-eaten thing on the table. You can switch them out as they get eaten.

annew said:
Margaret I'll have to check that recipe out.
I know I only use that Bar-B-Q sauce!!

I'll keep you all posted :)
Thanks!

gave you the wrong cookbook~it is in Stoneware Inspirations!

Just an update from the event things went well!
I had nothing left they loved everything.
a lot of people took both of my cards catering & Pampered Chef so that was awesome!
I handed out about 100 recipes & they had coupons on them so we'll see I'm just glad it's over I was sooooooooooooo nervous!

Thanks again :D

That's awesome! Congrats!!

What kind of coupons were on the recipe cards?

Congrats!What did you end up making?

The coupons were:
Book a Cooking/Catalog Show to be held by May 14th and receive an extra $25.00 in PC money as an extra thank you gift!

Set up your FUNd-raiser today get an extra thank you gift from me!
(ask me for details) basically I'll give them a better commission rate from me.

I made:
Ham & Spinach Pinwheels
Cool Veggie Pizza
Spinach Diamond Puffs---------so good & easy everyone loved them
Artichoke Cups--------went over really well.....
Greek Cheese Torta

I got a ton of compliments on the food which made me feel a lot better b/c there were a lot of influential people there w/a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ behind their names!!

I decorated the table in 2 3 tiered stands & the rectangle stand & then had 2 large SA platters. I had a bouquet of flowers on the table in the trifle bowl w/clear diamond rocks in the bottom & a ribbon around the bowl.
now ask me if I took a picture.............no I was so stressed the camera was out on the table but people started eating the food as soon as it was going out....

Related to Want to Impress Your Guests with Delicious & Easy Party Recipes? Try These!

1. What is Stevita Stevia Sweetner?

Stevita Stevia Sweetner is a natural sweetener made from the Stevia rebaudiana plant. It is a zero calorie, zero glycemic index alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners.

2. How is Stevita Stevia Sweetner made?

Stevita Stevia Sweetner is made by extracting the sweet compounds from the Stevia rebaudiana plant and blending them with other natural ingredients. No chemicals or additives are used in the process.

3. Is Stevita Stevia Sweetner safe?

Yes, Stevita Stevia Sweetner is considered safe by the FDA and has been used for centuries as a natural sweetener in South America. It is also non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan.

4. How does Stevita Stevia Sweetner compare to sugar?

Stevita Stevia Sweetner is about 200-300 times sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way. It also has zero calories and does not affect blood sugar levels like sugar does.

5. How can I use Stevita Stevia Sweetner?

Stevita Stevia Sweetner can be used in a variety of ways, just like sugar. You can add it to your coffee or tea, use it in baking and cooking, or sprinkle it on top of fruits or cereal. It is heat stable, so it can also be used in hot drinks and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef