• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Welcome Gift and Medical Center Information | McKinney, TX

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 16 Posted By: egnues
Views: 1636 Replies: 10 Medical Center of McKinney, Texas, is a full service acute care hospital with 259 patient beds and two campuses in McKinney. They have 500 physicians representing over 40 specialties such as neurosurgery, neonatology and advanced cardiac care.
Now that you know the first place to go for all your healthcare needs, be sure and register at the website to receive your FREE welcome gift. It has everything you need for minor scrapes and bruises. Your gift also includes a list of doctors on our medical staff. Plus, the information you need to learn about Medical Center of McKinney. Its their way of saying Welcome home.
http://www.medicalcentermckinney.com/welcome/This offer is only valid for residents of:
United States

borrowedMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

I did this one.. I can always use some extra first aid supplies

What are you doing to get your downline to come to NC?How are you motivating them?
Just flight plus registration is about $500...and that doesn't include hotel and meals...how can we make this a less bitter pill to swallow?
Yes, I know - help them to earn registration free or half-priced...but for those for whom THAT is a stretch??

I am going to offer DOUBLE business bucks (my recognition money) for anyone who uses it towards conference. Not sure what else I'll do.

I have a "gift" for everyone that goes (the toiletry bag from Merrill) and I am designing a t-shrit. I decided to offer it to everyone but I will pay for it if they go to conference. I doubt it will make a difference though - they aren't carrot grabbers usually.

I'm going to do a team t-shirt this year as well for everyone going. But they will pay for it... Usually for their gift I buy them raffle tickets at our Executive Banquet... our NED raffles off coach purses, earrings, cash and a laptop.

What a great idea that is I wish ours did this!!

finley1991 said:
I'm going to do a team t-shirt this year as well for everyone going. But they will pay for it... Usually for their gift I buy them raffle tickets at our Executive Banquet... our NED raffles off coach purses, earrings, cash and a laptop.

WOW! How generous she is! I'm so jealous.

Probably way overboardI have never had any of my team go to conference, but I talk about it (at least briefly) at every meeting. I am a big believer in conference as I know that it is what pulls me up if I get a little (or sometimes a lot) negative, and always gives me the kick in the pants I need to get down to business! I would have quit within six months of starting myself had Leadership not been within two hours of where I live my first year, and although I didn't understand what it was, I went because I could even though I didn't really want to. The people, the new products, the extended team, the excitement!!!! I was so hooked that I knew that I couldn't miss another one.

That being said, I believe that if they'll attend at least once, that it will make enough difference to them to be worth something extra from me. As such, I offer to pay the cost of one night's stay in the group room for all first-time attendees. This year, that will be a chunk for me, but given that I'm going from having no team members to having 3-4 with me, I have felt it is well worth it. I realize that I've set a precedent for the future, but I do believe in this, and I feel it's worth it. :)

Ardi

We are doing 3% of your June sales as conference cash. So at conference we give them 3% of their June sales. So they have to go to get the 3%. Plus with June being our sell a thon month, they will want a full schedule.

We are holding a raffle (which will not net too much money but will help those that do go). I took my Panorama points and got the 7 piece Executive Cookware set. I am adding in a stone as second prize ($30 will be the amount I put towards it) and for 3rd place, I am giving away a $25 gift certificate. We have some that just don't want to sell tickets and others that have sold at least 12 tickets or more. For thoses that sell tickets...they get to split the money to help defray conference expenses. If they do not go to conference, it will be divided up among those that attend (excluding me).

I have heard some at conference say that they have held garage sales, bake sales and other such events as a team in the past to raise money for consultants to attend conference.

I will have at least one new person attending this year and about 3 more are really wishing they could attend. Most of it is trying to convince their husbands that we aren't going out looking for men every night!! We reassure them that IF they find any free time...they will find Michigan Ave and the Navy Pier much more fun than trolling!! Besides, usually exhaustion sets in quite early!! (well, at least for us senior citizens in waiting!!)

Melissa.
On the 3% of sales do you give 3% to each individual person or do you do every one who is committed to going & then give 3%???

Thx!

My cluster that is in another state did a skit about deciding to go to National Conference. They said it was fun and the next cluster meeting they are going to continue with the skit and it will be about arriving at conference.

Usually I have one attend. One year I had two...this year I have 3!!! :sun:

Does anybody have the statistics about going to Conference? I remember seeing this last year about how people who attend Conference are XX times more likely to stay with the company, promote to the next level, etc.

PamperedPosey said:
Does anybody have the statistics about going to Conference? I remember seeing this last year about how people who attend Conference are XX times more likely to stay with the company, promote to the next level, etc.

Conference attendees are:
3 times more likely to be active in one year.
20 times more likely to become a director
Recruit almost 10 times as many new consultants
Generate 3 times as many bookings per show
Enjoy sales 6 times higher than non-attendees
FACT! The training you receive results in higher show averages which means $$ more money$$ !
FACT! We have a Blast! In addition to the training, motivation and networking, it’s a two night pajama party get-away!

FACT! The training you receive results in higher show averages which means $$ more money$$ !
FACT! We have a Blast! In addition to the training, motivation and networking, it’s a two night pajama party get-away!

bethcooks4u said:
I have a "gift" for everyone that goes (the toiletry bag from Merrill) and I am designing a t-shrit. I decided to offer it to everyone but I will pay for it if they go to conference. I doubt it will make a difference though - they aren't carrot grabbers usually.

I was curious, I just recently ordered them from merrill as well. I was wondering how and when you planned on giving them to them.

annew said:
Melissa.
On the 3% of sales do you give 3% to each individual person or do you do every one who is committed to going & then give 3%???

Thx!

They have to go to conference to get the 3%. So it is given to them at conference.
I have 2 going from my clusters. YIPPIE that is 1 more than last year.:angel:

1. What is Medical Center of McKinney and what services do they offer?

Medical Center of McKinney is a full service acute care hospital with two campuses in McKinney, Texas. They have 259 patient beds and 500 physicians representing over 40 specialties including neurosurgery, neonatology, and advanced cardiac care.2. How can I receive a FREE welcome gift from Medical Center of McKinney?

By registering at their website, you can receive a FREE welcome gift that includes everything you need for minor scrapes and bruises. The gift also includes a list of doctors on their medical staff and information about the center.3. What is included in the FREE welcome gift from Medical Center of McKinney?

The welcome gift includes supplies for minor scrapes and bruises, a list of doctors on their medical staff, and information about the center. 4. How can I learn more about Medical Center of McKinney?

You can visit their website or contact them directly to learn more about the center, its services, and their medical staff. 5. Is the FREE welcome gift only available to residents of McKinney?

No, the offer is valid for residents of the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies