• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Greeting Card & Two-Way Postage - Cardstore

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 7 Posted By: farside
Views: 349 Replies: 2 Text
To promote the launch of the HBO epic miniseries John Adams, Cardstore and the U.S. Postal Service are offering free greeting cards inscribed with John Adams quotes. You can even personalize the card with a photo. Cardstore mails the card out to you to sign and write a message in and then you send it off to the recipient in a postage paid envelopeYou click on the card you want, then personalize it. Please note that the back of the card will have advertising for the HBO miniseries on it. If you do not like this then look at it as a free stamp for other useMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

well...it is almost March and there should be....an announcement for us Directors, right?????

If I remember correctly, someone (like Deb and Addie) were mentioning news from HO and Addie said some big news was coming tomorrow or Monday.............WELL??????????????????

Could it be that we'll start getting notified when our team takes a class? That's big! The recruiting incentive? The free National Conference?

Hmmm, I don't know. I assumed it was maybe these other things. But I do remember it being mentioned it would be bigger news for directors. Hmmmm. I don't know!!:confused:

I'm guessing it might have been the info about being notified about the online courses. But 3/1 is Saturday, so if it's something else, will we have to wait until Monday????

That was me... ON our Director call they told us (in the Hispanic Market) that there would be an announcement on March 1st, when we brought up that that was a Saturday they said maybe it would be on Monday. I remember asking if it was for everyone (both markets) and they said yes. When the Director was here last weekend though I tried to get some information and he said to be patient but hinted that it was for our market. He jumped the gun before. I think it mayb have something to do with HELP training new consultants with all the recruiting that is going on and the Hispanic Market really needs it. He said he asked some newbies basic questions that they should know and they didn't have the answers. They are going to have some kind of incentive for participating in special training. If it is something else I will let you know here. Sorry about that. It's still good news for those of you recruiting bilingual consultants, there's a whole other market that you can tap into with your recruiting.

Thanks Addie....any suggestions you can pass along for recruiting in the Hispanic Market would be greatly appreciated!

anything announced?

finley1991 said:
anything announced?

This is the e-mail I just sent to the Director and Manager of the Hispanic Market:

Okay.... It's Monday, March 4, almost 2pm Pacific Time and I think I have shown considerable restraint for the past 8 hours..... Where is my Special Announcement? Huh? Huh? You can't do that to a girl and then not deliver the goods.

Yours truely,

On pins and kneedles

I will post as soon as I know.... I'm happy to pass on the info as soon as I get it. :)

Anyone else having trouble getting on the PC website? I'm getting technical difficulties. Maybe that has omething to do with the special announcement?!!

I got in fine in the morning.... Everyone must be checking their final numbers on IPT. I had a happy surprise this morning. My team did the $4k by themselves this month (pheeew). I wasn't worried because of my sales, but it's nice to know my check will be a bit higher. :)

pampereddarla said:
Anyone else having trouble getting on the PC website? I'm getting technical difficulties. Maybe that has omething to do with the special announcement?!!

That was my thought when I couldn't get on!!!!

Hmmmm, if that's the case, then it's worth it!!:)

I'm doubting there's anything fabulous being announced today. Maybe that's the "blah" in me today...what a yucky weather day out here. Maybe if I say nothing is happening today, then something actually will!:confused:

Yeah... our weather here is less than spectacular. At least it's melting all of the snow! And of course, we are expecting more tomorrow!!!!Okay... off to start dinner... it's not going to make itself!!!

did you guys just get the email about the recruiting stuff?? Maybe this was the big announcement??? Fun prizes and rewards and stuff!! Woo hoo!!! It's nice to be rewarded for recruiting. Of course, it's not that it's a requirement (as many consultants may view it) but it's great when they reward us when we DO recruit!!

I want to know what the April gift is!!!! I actually qualify for it already.:D:D

pamperedbecky said:
I want to know what the April gift is!!!! I actually qualify for it already.:D:D

ME TOO! And I'm waiting for my show that I submitted yesterday to go through so I can put in her agreement with her kit credit!!! That will be #4 for me since leadership!!!!!!

So excited!!!!

finley1991 said:
ME TOO! And I'm waiting for my show that I submitted yesterday to go through so I can put in her agreement with her kit credit!!! That will be #4 for me since leadership!!!!!!

So excited!!!!

That's awesome, Colleen!!!!!

pamperedbecky said:

Me too! :D:D:D:D:D

pamperedbecky said:

ME TOO!!! I can't wait...I'm working on TPC....All I need is 6 more and TPC here I come :)

pamperedbecky said:
did you guys just get the email about the recruiting stuff?? Maybe this was the big announcement??? Fun prizes and rewards and stuff!! Woo hoo!!! It's nice to be rewarded for recruiting. Of course, it's not that it's a requirement (as many consultants may view it) but it's great when they reward us when we DO recruit!!

I either didn't get this email or inadvertently deleted it - what did it say?:confused:

I don't know if this will paste....

Nope, it won't. I'll email it to you.

Related to Free Greeting Card & Two-Way Postage - Cardstore

1. What is the purpose of the free greeting card and two-way postage offer from Cardstore and the U.S. Postal Service?

The purpose of this offer is to promote the launch of the HBO miniseries John Adams and to provide a convenient and personalized way to send a greeting card to a recipient.

2. How can I personalize the greeting card?

You can personalize the greeting card by choosing a design, adding a photo, and writing a personalized message for the recipient.

3. Is there a limit to how many free greeting cards I can send?

There may be a limit, depending on the terms and conditions of the offer. It is best to check the details before participating.

4. Do I have to pay for postage to send the card?

No, the postage is already paid for by the U.S. Postal Service as part of the offer. You simply need to sign and write a message in the card and send it off in the provided envelope.

5. Can I opt out of having the HBO miniseries advertising on the back of the card?

Unfortunately, no. The advertising for the HBO miniseries is part of the deal and cannot be removed. However, you can still use the free stamp for other purposes if you do not wish to send the card with the advertising on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Mel5497