• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Business Cards, Stamps, or Postcards?

In summary, the website experienced technical difficulties and as a result, some customers were unable to place orders or design products. In an effort to make up for this, the company has offered several discounts over the past few days. Additionally, customers can still order products using the company's online store.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
This was in my email today....

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in VistaPrint.

Please note that over the past few days, we experienced sporadic technical difficulties with our site. If you unsuccessfully attempted to design a product or place an order during this time, this was most likely the cause.

This problem has now been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

As our way of saying sorry and to encourage you to come back, please enjoy any and all of the following offers all week:

FREE Premium Business Cards
250 reg. $19.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/splash/splash_businesscards.aspx

FREE Marketing Postcards
100 reg.start at $24.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/splash/splash_postcards.aspx?pfid=126

FREE 4x8 Invitations
10 reg. start at $8.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gatewa...sumer/splash/splash_invitations.aspx?pfid=286

FREE Small Stamp
1 reg. $12.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/stamps/freeofferdetails.aspx

FREE Business Cards
A Great Value
250 FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/bc_free_offer.aspx

FREE Small Magnets
25 reg. $12.99 - Now FREE
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=xxx&PREURL=/vp/ns/splash/splash_magnets.aspx

If you think you might placed an order, please click on the link below to access your account page,
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gatewa...p://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/my_account.aspx?

Sincerely,

Lori Holt
Manager
VistaPrint Sales & Service

Offers expire February 28, 2007. Shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads not included unless otherwise specified.

Discounts valid only on lowest quantity of each product. VistaPrint's graphic design services are not available for any free product or for any product discount greater than 25%. Not valid on previous purchases.
See web site for details.

COOL! Thank you very much! I am always looking for a deal!

Hum....Kelly....I posted the same thing! :p

hoosierchef said:
Great minds think alike, huh?!

hoosierchef said:
Oops! :eek: :eek: :eek: I just checked my email and then came directly here to post it. I didn't even look at any new threads!
Duh!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love vista print!I actually ordered all the FREE items just yesterday and then a few extras. You can't beat the prices and I actually found a logo I loved to compliment my PC business!! :p

Go for it, it's a great deal!! :D I also had a customer credit so it came out to be very cheap.

Debbie :D

I ordered business cards yesterday and had a lot of trouble with the site, having to log back in several times and start over...

I called CS at VistaPrints and they said the deal was only for those who weren't able to finish their orders (and of course anyone who didn't even try yesterday but gets the email). My reply was "so I don't get in on the special because I was patient yesterday" and he said "well...yes that's right".

I only paid $3.99 (that was yesterday's sale price) but free is even better.

I wish I could view vistaprints site. Every time I try I keep getting an error to allow cookies--i do exactly what it tells me and still wont let me on---anyone know how to help???

I really want the free magnets but when I click on the the link they don't show up as free! Help, please!!

Bexs50 said:
I really want the free magnets but when I click on the the link they don't show up as free! Help, please!!

everything is dicounted at checkout...

hoosierchef said:

Tami, how did you get the appointment info on the backside? Could you post your template?

thechefofnorthbend said:
Tami, how did you get the appointment info on the backside? Could you post your template?

There is an option to choose for backside printing. I'm not sure what it's called exactly, but it's there. If you go to the files and look for livepreview. Both the front and back are there.

Good luck!

DebbieSAChef said:
I actually ordered all the FREE items just yesterday and then a few extras. You can't beat the prices and I actually found a logo I loved to compliment my PC business!! :p

Go for it, it's a great deal!! :D I also had a customer credit so it came out to be very cheap.

Debbie.....Do share your business card. Is it the same one I have??

I don't have a pic but....I got the chef hat and apron (looks like a woman's figure even though there is no one actually wearing the chef's hat and apron) in the color purple. Does that make sense. It is wonderful. I love it. I used to just get the card entirely in red with a red rose, but these are so much better.

I am trying to upload the PC logo for my business cards, and am not having success! Has anyone uploaded their own design? If so, any advise?

Thanks,
Courtney

Not to rain on your parade...but if you want to use the PC logo, you will have to order from one of our authorized vendors. Going through Vistaprint or other non-authorized sources is OK, as long as you don't use the actual logo. You can have The Pampered Chef® listed, but not our logo.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for letting me know!

1. How do I order business cards, stamps, or postcards?

You can order these items through your consultant’s website or by contacting them directly. They will be able to guide you through the ordering process and answer any questions you may have.

2. What is the turnaround time for receiving these items?

The turnaround time can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for the items to be printed and shipped to you.

3. Can I customize the design of my business cards, stamps, or postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design of these items to fit your personal or business branding. There are various templates and design options available on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for business cards, stamps, or postcards?

No, there is no minimum order quantity. You can order as many or as few as you need.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for ordering these items in bulk?

Yes, there are often discounts or promotions for ordering these items in bulk. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information and help you take advantage of any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Cindycooks