• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Uses for Vista Print Postcards

In summary, Lindsay said that the turn-around time for postcards is usually a week. She also said that she uses the slowest shipping method and has never had anything take more than a week.
erinb
Gold Member
I have found a couple of different uses for the free postcards that we can get through vista print.

Gift Certificates (I recently used the large postcard for this)
Recipe Cards
10% PHD reminder
Upcoming Specials

If you have ideas, I love to hear them!

Host coaching backup. Not to replace phone coaching, but to supplement - like the postcards Nancy's used to have.

Theme Show Invitations.

So far, I have made Power Cooking Invites, and Couples Show Invites.

Also - for the host coaching reminders to replace Nancy's Postcard. I use the template w/ the chefs hats at the bottom, and then have a different color scheme for these"

Thanks for booking a Party!

Important Dates to Remember.

It's Time To Call Our Guests.

Next, I will probably make some thank you cards!

I love Vista Print! I have made quite a few host coaching post cards. I just made one about the wedding registry (thanks to someone here). I still have some of the PHD expiring cards from T&C (wow...long time ago) so I haven't made my own yet.

I just did a business card size handout for a booth. A fellow consultant and I our doing a booth together. So I put both of our info on it and what we have to offer. Very cute and much cheaper to hand out then the ones I have from merrill....then I also got some labels for FREE!!!

On the small postcards, I have my contact information on the front. I save it in my online portfolio and change the color scheme & rename for each different item I make.
I usually print small quick recipes on the back which leaves me almost half the space to
offer the business opportunity under it. I figure maybe they aren't interested now, but who knows...another time when they pick it up, maybe they will be.

Do any of y'all feel like uploading examples? Thanks.

for individual or outlet orders
thank you for order.jpg

for people who told me they wanted to host but that I can't get in touch with by phone
still interested in hosting.jpg

monthly special
look at this month's special.jpg

HWC
HWC.jpg

Going, Going, Gone Feb 29, 2008
going going gone 2.29.08.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to do a Birthday Club where I sent postcards out for people's birthdays, but I never did it. Here are the 2 I came up with

birthday front.jpg

birthday back.jpg

birthday front 2.jpg

birthday back 2.jpg

What's the turn-around time for the postcards? I was going to make some for my open house, but wasnt' sure if I'd get them in time.

lacychef said:
What's the turn-around time for the postcards? I was going to make some for my open house, but wasnt' sure if I'd get them in time.

Lacy, I always use the slowest shipping method (cheapest!) and I've never had anything take more than a week!

Lindsay,

Thanks for posting these -- they are terrific! I need to consider making some of my own. I especially like the one for those who order online. I need to do more to recognize these folks. And I love the birthday card idea. I'm not big on sending postcards (have had some issues with them getting there) but I wouldn't worry to much about sending them for these type of situations.

I send full size invitations (tri-folds) and I was looking at sending over-sized postcards instead. Just have to figure out the wording. Do you think I would be able to run these through my printer (I have an HP laser printer) to include the information for each particular show?

chefjeanine said:
Lindsay,

Thanks for posting these -- they are terrific! I need to consider making some of my own. I especially like the one for those who order online. I need to do more to recognize these folks. And I love the birthday card idea. I'm not big on sending postcards (have had some issues with them getting there) but I wouldn't worry to much about sending them for these type of situations.

I send full size invitations (tri-folds) and I was looking at sending over-sized postcards instead. Just have to figure out the wording. Do you think I would be able to run these through my printer (I have an HP laser printer) to include the information for each particular show?

you should be able to yeah!

ChefBeckyD said:
Lacy, I always use the slowest shipping method (cheapest!) and I've never had anything take more than a week!

Great--thanks!

I wanted to use them for games too. I am still brainstorming but I thought if I put some PC trivia or PC unscramble words on there, they could be used over and over again.

I also use the big ones for GC.

Debbie :D

redsoxgirl said:
I was going to do a Birthday Club where I sent postcards out for people's birthdays, but I never did it. Here are the 2 I came up with
I had the birthday idea too. People love to be remembered. Here is the one I made. I left the backside blank for address info and stamps and such.

Attachments

• birthday card.jpg
    birthday card.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

1. What are some creative ways to use Vista Print postcards besides marketing?

Vista Print postcards can also be used as gift tags, appointment reminder cards, or even party invitations. They can also be used to create personalized thank you notes or as holiday cards.

2. Are there any specific sizes or designs that work best for non-marketing purposes?

While any size or design can be used for non-marketing purposes, larger sizes and more colorful designs tend to stand out and make a bigger impact. You can also customize the design to fit the occasion or purpose.

3. Can I use my own images or designs on Vista Print postcards?

Yes, you can upload your own images and designs to use on Vista Print postcards. This allows for more personalization and creativity in your non-marketing uses.

4. Are there any limitations on the content I can include on the postcards?

As with any marketing material, it is important to follow any copyright or trademark laws when using images or designs on Vista Print postcards. Additionally, you should avoid including any offensive or inappropriate content.

5. Can I order a small quantity of postcards for non-marketing purposes?

Yes, you can order as few as 10 postcards for your non-marketing needs. This allows for more flexibility and cost-effectiveness when using Vista Print postcards for other purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • heather9892