• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Recipe Cards with Vista Print - What You Need to Know

Other symbols you may find useful there:° = degree (for recipes) = alt + 0176• = bullet = alt + 0149 (this one's great as a separator between items on a single line)I couldn't get the alt 0174 to work either so I opened word and found it under symbol and cut and pasted it in the Vista text.I couldn't get the alt 0174 to work either so I opened word and found it under symbol and cut and pasted it in the Vista text.
cookingmommy
Hi everyone!!!

I have seen a couple of posts about using Vista Print to print up some recipe cards that are free and only about $5 for shipping for 100. I tried to find them on Vista and couldn't. Are they postcards? Do you just use black and white or do you upload a color picture? Do you have to do 100 of one recipe or can you split the 100 up? Any help would be great. I really want to get some of these printed up before I head back to Guam. The mail takes forever and is really unpredictable plus shipping is so much more to Guam.

Thanks
Erin

Erin -

Hi! That's me that always does that.
It is the free postcards...I use a stock image that they have on file...kitchen-type ones, desserts or whatever.

All 100 have to be the same.

You can't have fancy add-ons and still get them free...

I'm saving some copies of mine off Vista to e-mail you to view...

Hey Erin - PM me your e-mail so I can e-mail these to you...

Erin,

If you order several different "free" items, if you will order something cheap that you have to pay for (like $1.99 for color something like that)it will greatly reduce your shipping.

Thanks for this tip ladies! A couple days ago I ordered some business cards. Even the next set up from the "free" were only $3.99. And they look good! Can't wait to get them here!

I just started as a consultant and would like to make some of these free recipe postcards. Can I just pick any Pampered Chef recipe and make my own? Am I allowed to put The Pampered Chef on there? Do you put your contact info on there as well? Thanks for any help!!!

You cannot put the pampered chef logo on stuff you do at vista print but you can put pampered chef (r) and yes you should put your contact info, at least name, phone, and website.

Thanks for your help! Can I pick an recipe or do I have to use one of the feautured ones?

MandyH said:
Thanks for your help! Can I pick an recipe or do I have to use one of the featured ones?

You can use any of them that you want.

I just put Tomato Basil Squares on post cards yesterday. I put the Garlic Bites on business cards to hand out at shows.

You can look up special characters that will add the ® or if you do Alt and 0174 and the same time it will add it in for you too.

I am in the process of ordering a bunch of stuff from them this week. They are having a lot on FREE this week.

You can get one each of all the free stuff, so, you could do recipes on a lot of different things if you are wanting just a bunch of recipe cards. And you could do a different recipe on each card if you are wanting a variety.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much!!! I'm not getting the Alt 0174 thing to work though? Do I hold down allof the keys at the same time? How can I look it up on there?

MandyH said:
Thanks so much!!! I'm not getting the Alt 0174 thing to work though? Do I hold down allof the keys at the same time? How can I look it up on there?
Yeah, It doesn't work for me either so I just put (R)

Did you keep the (R) at regular size or figure out how to make it smaller? Thanks!

Hold down the alt key, and then use the number pad (off to the right) to type 0174, then release the alt key.

There's no (easy) way to make the symbol superscript on VistaPrint.

Other symbols you may find useful there:
° = degree (for recipes) = alt + 0176
• = bullet = alt + 0149 (this one's great as a separator between items on a single line)

I couldn't get the alt 0174 to work either so I opened word and found it under symbol and cut and pasted it in the Vista text.

J.Corley said:
I couldn't get the alt 0174 to work either so I opened word and found it under symbol and cut and pasted it in the Vista text.

Yes, this is what you need to do on Vista Print. The alt-0174 doesn't ever seem to work with them so type it in Word and copy and paste.

Make sure you have that when you mention Pampered Chef and be sure to identify yourself properly (as an Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef).

What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products, including recipe cards, at affordable prices.

How do I print recipe cards with Vista Print?

To print recipe cards with Vista Print, simply visit their website and select the recipe card option. From there, you can choose a design, customize it with your own text and images, and place your order.

What size are Vista Print recipe cards?

Vista Print recipe cards are typically 4x6 inches in size, although they do offer other sizes as well. You can select your desired size when customizing your recipe cards on their website.

Can I use my own images on Vista Print recipe cards?

Yes, you can upload your own images to use on Vista Print recipe cards. Simply click on the "Add Image" option and choose the file you would like to use.

How long does it take for Vista Print to print and ship recipe cards?

The production time for Vista Print recipe cards can vary depending on the design and quantity ordered. However, they do offer rush shipping options for an additional fee if you need your recipe cards quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • janetupnorth