• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VistaPrint Complaints: What You Need to Know | Consumer Reviews

In summary, many people have complained about VistaPrint.com because they were charged for services they did not want, and they were not told about the charges until after they had already been charged.
erinb
Gold Member
Hey all,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what I just discovered when I googled Vista Print. I know many of you have ordered from them.

Consumer complaints about VistaPrint.com

Many of those charges are tied to the VistaPrint Rewards program, which is a "free" offer after you check out. I had seen something earlier that people had a problem with VP continuing to charge for it, even when customers requested it be stopped.

chefann said:
Many of those charges are tied to the VistaPrint Rewards program, which is a "free" offer after you check out. I had seen something earlier that people had a problem with VP continuing to charge for it, even when customers requested it be stopped.
The first time I ordered from Vista Print I clicked on that without realizing what I had done. I called the customer service number immediately and spoke with a very friendly person who reversed it. I've never been charged. Serves me right for being click-happy!

I almost clicked it the first time I order but thankfully saw it right before i submitted it. I haven't had a problem since now I remember to look for it, ha! My only problem is I order a lot of stuff I do not need since it is so cheap. I just threw away abunch of 2007 dated stuff that I never used. I have to keep myself off there!

I did the same thing as Linda- I read the microscopic print at the bottom that said if you try to redeem this $10.00 coupon to use on your next order, you'll get charged $14.95 per month...

So I called right away and had it cancelled. I've used no fewer than 3 different debit cards for Vista Print, I should run and go check to make sure I haven't gotten any fraudulent charges, but I'm pretty sure that I have not. DH would have said something to me while working on the check book...

1. What are the most common complaints about VistaPrint?

The most common complaints about VistaPrint include issues with the quality of products, difficulty with customer service, unexpected charges, and slow shipping times.

2. Are there any recurring issues with VistaPrint's printing services?

Yes, some customers have reported receiving blurry or pixelated prints, incorrect sizing or color, and smudging on their products.

3. How does VistaPrint handle customer complaints?

VistaPrint has a customer service team dedicated to addressing complaints and resolving issues. They offer a satisfaction guarantee and encourage customers to reach out with any problems.

4. Can customers request a refund for unsatisfactory products?

Yes, VistaPrint has a refund policy in place for customers who are not satisfied with their products. They may request a refund or a reprint of their order.

5. Is it common for customers to have issues with VistaPrint's shipping?

While many customers receive their orders on time, there have been complaints about delayed or lost shipments. VistaPrint is working to improve their shipping processes to prevent these issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Tracy99