• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put on Those Free Things From Vistaprint??

In summary, Vista Print offers customers the opportunity to order free stamps in exchange for their receipt. They offer a variety of stamps, including one with the customer's name, phone number, and PWS address. They also offer postcards with recipes on them.
PCwithStay-C
If anyone has ordered the free stamp from vista print, what did you put on it? I mean the one with the name and 2 address lines, thanks :)

stacey
mine said "save this receipt place under cutlery tray so you know where it is"
and my pocket stamp said "thank you for your order"

Have you ordered from them before? I was looking into it and wondered how they are to deal with. I also was wondering how good their products were?

TIA

heather9892 said:
stacey
mine said "save this receipt place under cutlery tray so you know where it is"
and my pocket stamp said "thank you for your order"

Cool, you dont put your info on them then? Just this??

Carissidy said:
Have you ordered from them before? I was looking into it and wondered how they are to deal with. I also was wondering how good their products were?

TIA

I love them. Ive never had a problem and usually even get my products sooner than they say. I think they are great.

Thanks!
PCwithStay-C said:
I love them. Ive never had a problem and usually even get my products sooner than they say. I think they are great.

Thanks for the answer back, it is always nice to have some info on a company before placing an order. Again thanks for the opinion!:D

Cool, you dont put your info on them then? Just this??

just that
want to use them for my receipts and my info is on a sticker on their copy

might get one under hubbys name with my info though

angela
i had lots of stuff on my order all FREE and when i went to check out my shipping was $70+
then i added a second notepad for $6 and shipping dropped to $17
this was my first order with them im hoping everything is good
i got almost $300 worth of stuff for only $31 with the shipping and taxes

Carissidy said:
Thanks for the answer back, it is always nice to have some info on a company before placing an order. Again thanks for the opinion!:D

Your welcome :) They would probably be scared to do anything wrong with a PC order :p theyd incure the wrath of Chef Success :p

heather9892 said:
angela
i had lots of stuff on my order all FREE and when i went to check out my shipping was $70+
then i added a second notepad for $6 and shipping dropped to $17
this was my first order with them im hoping everything is good
i got almost $300 worth of stuff for only $31 with the shipping and taxes

I saw your post about that. That was cool.

I've ordered a bunch of free stuff from there as well and agree 100% about the shipping is faster than they say. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! I wore the free t-shirt I made on there to my show this afternoon and everyone commented on it.

I have the 3 line stamp as well, and I put my name on the first line, phone number on the second, and PWS address on the third.

the t shirt i ordered had the blue apron on it and said
ask me about pampered chef
our opportunity offers freedom and flexibility

How awesome! My tshirt has the purple apron and says My job is one party after another! How do YOU like to party?? Independent consultant for The Pampered Chef

awesome ideas ladies!!! I need to place an order as I have a few "free" emails from them!

I have one with my name, address on one line, and PWS on the 3rd line.
I have another for my name, phone #, and PWS - this one is for stamping smaller items like recipe cards, etc.....

Except that I just got recipe cards made up from Vista - so I'll be using those for a while now!:thumbup:

I had one done to stamp checks for deposting and that is great as well.

I just got some business cards from them with my info on the front and a recipe on the back. They're SOOOOO pretty. I used one of their designs with an artichoke (Premium business cards). I also got some note cards to match the design, so I can use them to send notes to customers.

I have 2 sets of postcards with recipes on them (Cool Veggie Pizza on one, the Salad Chopper Salsa on the other), and I got a set (10) of the large magnets with Cool Veggie Pizza recipe.

chefann said:
I just got some business cards from them with my info on the front and a recipe on the back. They're SOOOOO pretty. I used one of their designs with an artichoke (Premium business cards). I also got some note cards to match the design, so I can use them to send notes to customers.

I have 2 sets of postcards with recipes on them (Cool Veggie Pizza on one, the Salad Chopper Salsa on the other), and I got a set (10) of the large magnets with Cool Veggie Pizza recipe.

I liked that idea so much - I did a postcard w/ Mom's Apple Crisp - that is one of my favorite Fall recipes. I think next I will do one with the Sprinkles Biscuits Bites (& the Italian Garlic variation). I LOVE the artichoke one - but I have 3 different sets of business cards now!:eek: I may do it just to offer as another recipe though!

1. What are some ideas for what to put on those free things from Vistaprint?

There are many options for what to put on your free items from Vistaprint, depending on what type of product you received. Some ideas include your company logo, contact information, a tagline or slogan, a QR code, or a design that represents your brand or business.

2. Can I put different designs on each item from Vistaprint?

Yes, you can definitely put different designs on each item from Vistaprint. This is a great way to showcase different aspects of your business or to tailor the design to the specific product or audience.

3. Are there any restrictions on what I can put on my free items from Vistaprint?

There are some restrictions on what you can put on your free items from Vistaprint. Make sure to follow their guidelines and avoid using copyrighted material or offensive content. You also want to make sure your design is clear and visible on the product.

4. How can I make my design stand out on the free items from Vistaprint?

To make your design stand out on the free items from Vistaprint, you can use bold colors, high-quality images, and a clear and concise message. You can also try adding unique elements such as a foil finish or embossing to make your design pop.

5. Can I use my own images on the free items from Vistaprint?

Yes, you can use your own images on the free items from Vistaprint. They have templates available for you to upload your own photos or artwork. Just make sure that the images you use are high-quality and appropriate for your brand or business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sluna75