• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vistaprint Freebie Question.....

In summary, Sandy got 12 more free offers from Vista Print. She designed one postcard and mailed it out for her upcoming Fall Preview. She also ordered 100 postcards which she will use as Thank You cards. The back side of the postcards has her return address and message pre-printed. She also paid for color on the back side and ordered several things. Lastly, she offers recipes on her business cards.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got another email from Vista Print w/ 12 more free offers!So - I just got my free postcards - I designed one to mail out for my Fall Preview - and it looks great!What else have you used the free postcards for? And also - the oversized postcards? Looking for some ideas on how to use these if I can get them for FREE!!!And how do they make any money with all these freebies???

I just ordered 100 free postcards that I designed to be Thank You cards to send to hosts, or perhaps guests who place really big orders.

The back side has my return address info and message pre-printed, and I'll hand write their address. I did pay for color on the back side - we thought it looked much nicer than the greyscale.

I ordered several things, actually.

MomToEli said:
I just ordered 100 free postcards that I designed to be Thank You cards to send to hosts, or perhaps guests who place really big orders.

The back side has my return address info and message pre-printed, and I'll hand write their address. I did pay for color on the back side - we thought it looked much nicer than the greyscale.

I ordered several things, actually.

Sandy - what does your thank you note say? I am having a mental block this morning! (I'm blaming it on the cold medicine!)

Earlier this year, I got some postcards designed as HWC invites (less expensive than the Merrill version). I also have some that I got to use at fairs. They have 2 coupons on the front, one for a free show, and one for 10% off stoneware. It lists some of the other services I offer.

Let me try to get a pic of the card for you.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/PCFront.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/PCBack.gif

Ann - that looks great! Now I'll have to come up with some coupon ideas - I like the free show one - but 2007 is 2/3 over now.....so I would need to reword it!

Obviously, you can use whatever date you want. :)

I also have some on order right now with the salsa recipe from the catalog on them.

Possible coupons:
  • Direct ship for "show" ship price
  • save on stoneware
  • save on cookware (Hello? Pan-o-Rama?)
  • free show
  • free gift wrap (for the holidays)
  • free cookbook with $XX order (stock up on a few when on sale in Sept.)

chefann said:

I also have some on order right now with the salsa recipe from the catalog on them.

Possible coupons:
  • save on stoneware
  • free show

Recipe Cards!!! Why hadn't I thought of that? GREAT IDEA!!

I offer my hosts a free cookbook of their choice when they have 3 bookings that hold........hmmmm, now I have alot to think about!:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Sandy - what does your thank you note say? I am having a mental block this morning! (I'm blaming it on the cold medicine!)

On the front is the panel showing 4 different fruits - It says Thank You!! on the top. Under the fruit it says, Without YOUR business, I'd have NO business in the kitchen! I chose the purple and pink color scheme.

On the bakc it has my phone number first - really big, then my name and consultant number, then my address, the a message that says: Thank you for allowing me to serve your kitchen needs! This is all is the upper left quadrant of the card.

There is a strip along the left side with the fruit pictures again, and the rest is blank. I'll write their address towards the bottom right corner, just like addressing and envelope.

HTH and gives you some ideas ...

Ann, awesome idea! I'll be making some of these up for the Fair ... !! :D

I use postcards and business cards for recipes. I have done thank you notes too. And u could do reminder cards like when to mail stuff when to make reminder calls and things like that if you send that.

I put the garlic bites on business cards this time. I thought that wold be neat to hand out. They would have my business card and maybe be more prone to keeping it handy if it had a quick simple recipe on it.

I <3 Free stuff!!!!I just placed a Vista Print order yesterday, here's what I got:
2008 Calendar Magnets
Folded Note Cards
Small Stamp
Note Pad
Sticky Notes
Business Cards (with a BW printed back)
Postcard Invites to my fall open house (with a color back)
Return Address Labels
Oversize Postcards

So, the only things I paid for were the backside printings noted above and those were both 25% off! I got $126.65 for only $23.37 including shipping!

Then, after placing that order, I went in through the mini catalog link and I have:
Postcards
Oversized Postcards
Small Magnets
Calendar Magnets
Note Pads
T-shirt

I am only paying $1.99 for the T-shirt (because I need a plus-size) and with shipping I am getting $109.39 for only $9.44!!!!!!

Boy do I LOVE Vista Print!! And it's so much fun to design stuff! I was on there all yesterday morning designing stuff!! :) :) :)

Thank you to everyone for sharing your ideas!

chefann said:

Possible coupons:
  • save on stoneware
  • free show

Ann, I totally LOVE your idea! I used the new coupon (12 free offers) to do stuff ala Nancy's Artwork. I did the 5,15,5= successful show, thank you for hosting and a looking forward to our show!

Then, on my business cards, I put recruiter/trainer under title.

I'll definitely do the coupon idea next time!

YOU ROCK!

ok you guys are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we get squat from visita print compared to you :)

I got the offer for all the free stuff....but I cant get th layouts right what am I doing wrong sigh.. was going ot make some recipe cards to hand out at my booth in OCt and some other stuff

Ladies,

All great ideas! Thank you for sharing.

I am thinking of doing a Wish List for Santa mailing. Maybe I should put it on a postcard and incorporate a coupon for a discount or a free something with the Santa's order.

I haven't thought this all out yet & will welcome any ideas, especially if I can incorporate with Pan-O-Rama. Like an earlybird Xmas special for a free spatter
sheild with a cookware set purchase or maybe a 10-15% discount on cookware.

OK...how are y'all getting the free post cards and what not??? I'm gong there and I can get free business cards, sticky notes and a couple other things...did you sign up for an email or have you used them before to order?

Chef Endora said:
Ladies,

All great ideas! Thank you for sharing.

I am thinking of doing a Wish List for Santa mailing. Maybe I should put it on a postcard and incorporate a coupon for a discount or a free something with the Santa's order.

I haven't thought this all out yet & will welcome any ideas, especially if I can incorporate with Pan-O-Rama. Like an earlybird Xmas special for a free spatter
sheild with a cookware set purchase
or maybe a 10-15% discount on cookware.

They would be great as a flyer to offer at shows in general! It could run August thru November? Can anyone make a flyer for this??? They may have a kitchen tool or spoons already but the screen is NEW!!!

ok....tell me what you think....instead of using the addy lines for addy, I put:
Book a show- FREE Products!!!
Gather 5 Orders- FREE Seasoning!!!
Meet for Coffee & Discuss TPC business- FREE coffee!!!Good??? Bad??? I'm open for suggestion!

mheat923 said:
I got the offer for all the free stuff....but I cant get th layouts right what am I doing wrong sigh.. was going ot make some recipe cards to hand out at my booth in OCt and some other stuff
Their site is pretty picky about the browser you use. It used to be Windows version of Internet Explorer only, but I have been able to go on there using Firefox. Sometimes the "advanced editing" link isn't real obvious, so you need to look for it a little.

MamaChef said:
ok....tell me what you think....instead of using the addy lines for addy, I put:
Book a show- FREE Products!!!
Gather 5 Orders- FREE Seasoning!!!
Meet for Coffee & Discuss TPC business- FREE coffee!!!

Good??? Bad??? I'm open for suggestion!
I like it, but I would use only one exclamation point per line, and you should have a space before and after the dash.
And free coffee, taken after the other 2 freebies, gives the impression that you'll give them 1/2 pound of coffee to take home.

ChefBeckyD said:
What else have you used the free postcards for? And also - the oversized postcards? Looking for some ideas on how to use these if I can get them for FREE!!!

And how do they make any money with all these freebies???

I use the large postcards (and they are big!!) with the four fruits on the front as recruiting material. I have "Join My Team!" on the top and on the bottom it says, "We talked a little about what The Pampered Chef can do for you and your family but the time wasn't right. Are you still looking to earn some extra money? I would love to sit and speak with you!" The back of the card has my information. There is a ton of space on the back to write a little note to the potential recruit. I try to personalize my note.

As far as how Vista makes money from anyone.... I've been trying to figure that out for weeks. :confused:

What great ideas! I'm going to have to check out vista print.

1. What is the Vistaprint Freebie Question?

The Vistaprint Freebie Question is a promotion offered by Vistaprint, a printing company that specializes in customizable products. It allows customers to choose a free item from a selection of products, such as business cards, stickers, or banners, and only pay for shipping and processing.

2. How can I redeem the Vistaprint Freebie?

To redeem the Vistaprint Freebie, simply visit the Vistaprint website and select the free item you would like to receive. Then, proceed to checkout and enter the promo code provided to you. The cost of the free item will be deducted from your total, and you will only be charged for shipping and processing.

3. Can I choose any item as my Vistaprint Freebie?

No, the Vistaprint Freebie promotion only applies to a predetermined selection of items. These items may vary depending on the current promotion and availability. However, there is usually a wide range of products to choose from, so you are likely to find something that suits your needs.

4. Is there a limit to how many Vistaprint Freebies I can get?

Yes, there is a limit of one Vistaprint Freebie per customer. This means that you can only redeem the promotion once, even if you place multiple orders or try to use different accounts. This limit helps ensure that all customers have the opportunity to take advantage of the offer.

5. Can I use the Vistaprint Freebie for my business?

Yes, the Vistaprint Freebie promotion is available for both personal and business use. You can choose from a variety of products, including business cards, flyers, and marketing materials, to promote your business. However, keep in mind that the free item is limited to one per customer, so you may need to pay for additional items if you require more than one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies