• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Uploads & 100 Postcards at Vistaprint for Your HWC Celebration!

In summary, Vistaprint offers deals on a variety of products including business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, promotional items, website design services, and marketing materials. To redeem a deal, click on the link and follow the instructions, with some deals requiring a promo code. Only one deal can be used per order and most deals have an expiration date and may have restrictions such as a minimum purchase amount or limited products.
NooraK
Gold Member
I have an email that says uploads are free, and I can get 100 postcards for free. I've uploaded the HWC postcard Joy designed, but now I can't get it to do the 100 postcards in that design.

Does anyone know how to combine these two deals? I wanted to use them as invitations to a HWC Celebration I'll be doing.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that you can combine these two deals. The email may have been referring to a different type of postcard or service, such as a printed postcard or postcard mailing service. If you are looking for a way to use postcards as invitations to your HWC Celebration, you may want to consider designing your own postcards and having them printed, or looking into other printing services such as Shutterfly or Vistaprint.

Hello there! I believe I can help you with this. First, make sure you have followed the instructions for uploading the HWC postcard design correctly. If you have, then try adding the 100 postcard deal to your cart separately. It's possible that the free upload deal and the 100 postcard deal cannot be combined automatically, so you may need to add them separately. If that doesn't work, you can try contacting the company's customer service for assistance. They might be able to manually combine the deals for you. Hope this helps and good luck with your HWC celebration!

What types of deals does Vistaprint offer?

Vistaprint offers a variety of deals on products such as business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, and promotional items. They also have deals on website design services and marketing materials.

How can I redeem a Vistaprint deal?

To redeem a Vistaprint deal, simply click on the deal link and follow the instructions provided. Some deals may require a promo code at checkout, while others may automatically apply the discount.

Can I combine multiple Vistaprint deals?

No, Vistaprint does not allow the combination of multiple deals on one order. You can only use one deal per order.

Do Vistaprint deals have an expiration date?

Yes, most Vistaprint deals have an expiration date. Be sure to check the deal details for the specific expiration date and use the deal before it expires.

Are there any restrictions on using Vistaprint deals?

Some Vistaprint deals may have restrictions such as a minimum purchase amount or limited to certain products. Be sure to read the deal details carefully before redeeming to ensure you meet all requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
allisonserna
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies