• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Sent Me Old Postcard Invites for My Fundraiser?

In summary, Chef Success Girls Rock!!! is a community for women who are passionate about cooking, sharing recipes, and building successful businesses with Pampered Chef. To become a part of the community, one must become a Pampered Chef consultant or connect with members on social media and attend events. The benefits of being a member include access to resources and support for growing a business, as well as the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals. Currently, only Pampered Chef consultants can join, but non-consultants can attend virtual events and connect on social media. There is no additional fee to be a member of Chef Success Girls Rock!!!, but there may be fees for certain events or products.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A HUGE HUGE HUE thank you to those of you who sent me old postcard invites for this fundraiser I am doing! In today's mail I got TWO packages full of old postard invites...JUST in time for me to use for this fundraiser -- you gals are AMAZING!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

and ps...thoe of you who did the San Fran postcards back in April - I haven't forgotten about posting a pic - I just have to nail down DH long enough to snap a pic of him w/all the postcards!

Do you need any more? I never saw a post where you asked for them; but I've got some if you need more!

lacychef said:
Do you need any more? I never saw a post where you asked for them; but I've got some if you need more!

If you have ones you want to get rid of - this fundraiser lady said her guest list is now up over 500 - woohoo!!

I'm still waiting on KG's response to the Chef Success GIRLSrock title!

pamperedtraci said:
I'm still waiting on KG's response to the Chef Success GIRLS rock title!

Well we do!!!!

Carolyn, I'd be happy to send you some! Just PM me your address:)

Related to Who Sent Me Old Postcard Invites for My Fundraiser?

1. What is Chef Success Girls Rock!!!?

Chef Success Girls Rock!!! is a community of women who are passionate about cooking, sharing recipes, and building successful businesses with Pampered Chef. It's a supportive network where women can connect, learn, and grow together.

2. How can I become a part of Chef Success Girls Rock!!!?

Joining Chef Success Girls Rock!!! is easy! Simply become a Pampered Chef consultant and you will automatically be a part of the community. You can also connect with other members on social media and attend local or virtual events.

3. What are the benefits of being a member of Chef Success Girls Rock!!!?

As a member of Chef Success Girls Rock!!!, you will have access to a wealth of resources and support to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded women and share your passion for cooking.

4. Can I join Chef Success Girls Rock!!! if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Currently, Chef Success Girls Rock!!! is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, anyone can attend our virtual events and connect with our members on social media to learn more about Pampered Chef and our community.

5. Is there a fee to be a member of Chef Success Girls Rock!!!?

No, there is no additional fee to be a member of Chef Success Girls Rock!!!. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to the community and all of its resources and events. However, there may be fees associated with attending certain events or purchasing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • babywings76