• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Using Stamps.com?I Bought Some Stuff Yesterday From

J
Judybabe
is anyone using stamps.com?

I bought some stuff yesterday from vistaprint, and was supposedly gonna get some type of freebie from stamps.com.

well they called me today, and wanted me to spend 17.99 a month, of course the first 4 weeks are free, and if I don't like it I can cancel at any time during those first 4 weeks without my credit card being charged.

First off, I don't like leaving my credit card on a website.

Their 17.99 deal is no deal. I get all they offer thru paypal with no fees. Am I missing something?
printing postage? I would rather buy the stamps than give my CC out. Especially when there is no savings or at least not 17.99 worth a month.

would appreciate some imput.

Judy

Re: stamps.comI had the same thoughts...

Re: stamps.comI use Endicia for 9.95 a month Love it!

Re: stamps.comEndicia? but why pay when it's free thru paypal? and I already have an account there? with the exception of regular postage, why pay a monthly fee?

Re: stamps.comIt's free through usps.com. You can use click N ship to print priority labels (which is how I send host packets). For everythign else, I have a postal scale at home, calculate the postage online, and then just affix the correct stamps. I buy a variety of stamps so I'm always ready. You can even order them online on usps.com for just $1 shipping.Just remember that anything over 13 oz bearing stamps MUST be handed to a postal employee. The Click N Ship labels are not considered stamps, so you can leave those in your mailbox or drop them in a drop box. VERY HANDY!

Last edited:
Re: stamps.comI figured this stamps.com was a scam. I forget about the usps site.

Re: stamps.comThanks Deb for your info. I never gave thought to printing labels myself. I never get to a post office until Saturday b/c I don't get out of work in time for the federal workers 9-5 window times (in NEPA) so my host packets are often delayed due to that fact. If I can print at home and drop in the mailbox, WAHOO! (I use Priority Mail for my host packets as well.)
Thanks again.

Re: stamps.comI LOVE usps.com. You might call your local post office, too. I know that my postal carrier can leave a small envelope for me to order stamps. I can put the payment in the envelope and mark what I'd like on the front. I can leave it for my carrier, and she/he will deliver the stamps the next day--no extra charge.

Re: stamps.comStamps.com isn't a scam. They've been around since before you were able to print anything from usps.com... possibly since even before you were able to order from the usps site. I can't remember how long that's been going on.

It's a handy service for businesses, and for people who don't have time to get to the post office. Not much different than an office having a pitney bowes scale, just a heck of a lot cheaper. Now the amount of mail most of us send out, makes the fee not worth the convenience.

Related to Is Anyone Using Stamps.com?I Bought Some Stuff Yesterday From

1. What is stamps.com and how does it work?

Stamps.com is a website that allows users to print postage for their mail and packages directly from their computer. Users can also schedule package pickups, track shipments, and access discounted shipping rates.

2. Is stamps.com a free service?

No, stamps.com offers a variety of subscription plans with monthly fees. However, it does offer a 4-week free trial for new users.

3. Are there any hidden fees with stamps.com?

Stamps.com may charge additional fees for certain services, such as using their special shipping labels or requesting additional features. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions before signing up for the service.

4. What are the benefits of using stamps.com?

Using stamps.com can save time and effort by allowing users to print postage from home or their office. It also offers shipping discounts and features such as package tracking and scheduling pickups.

5. Is it safe to provide my credit card information to stamps.com?

Stamps.com uses industry-standard security measures to protect users' personal and payment information. However, if you are uncomfortable providing your credit card information, you can always opt to use alternative payment methods or purchase stamps directly from the post office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Zombielicious
Replies
Views
Admin Greg