• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Trying to Make a Postcard with VistaPrint!

In summary, trying to make a postcard thru VistaPrint when it dawned on me I was going to have to pay for it....am I silly, or did someone say that you could design on the site and then print your own!? I need Ann or Becky or Linda or someone who knows what they are doing and can 'splain it to me!!!!!Janet, I think I have one right now in my inbox. Want me to forward it to you? PM me your email address.If Ann doesn't have one yell, I'm pretty sure one is in my mailbox! I've learned to ignore them until I need something. ;)OK-off to try this. I tried the right
chefmeg
Gold Member
trying to make a postcard thru VistaPrint when it dawned on me I was going to have to pay for it....am I silly, or did someone say that you could design on the site and then print your own!? I need Ann or Becky or Linda or someone who knows what they are doing and can 'splain it to me!!!!!

I've always gotten the "free" ones and paid for shipping. You can right-click on the image and save it to your PC but the text might not come through as neatly. You can try that though...

Thank you Janet!!! I will give that a try! I don't want to pay $37 plus shipping for postcards!

Save the postcard in your cart, and sign up for their emails. You'll get one soon with an offer to get 100 free postcards.Actually, I think I have one right now in my inbox. Want me to forward it to you? PM me your email address.

If Ann doesn't have one yell, I'm pretty sure one is in my mailbox! I've learned to ignore them until I need something. ;)

OK-off to try this. I tried the right-click and it didn't give me any menu for choices...guess that won't work! I'll be back if I need the offer, OK?!

Ann, did I mention I love you!!!!

I got an offer for 1/2 off which is for $12.49............how do I get the free ones again??
I am going to bed-I am tired and wanna go night-night! If you want to email me at [email protected], I am more likely to see info there than here in the morning! TIA

I just forwarded the email to you. It says "today only" but when you read the fine print, it's good until June 15.

Just seeing this now - Meg, did you get what you needed?

chefmeg said:
Thank you Janet!!! I will give that a try! I don't want to pay $37 plus shipping for postcards!

I don't blame you!

I just got 100 postcards, 50 oversized postcards and 25 magnet biz cards for about $9 (I chose the slowest shipping and FREE offers - they'll say it takes up to 3 weeks to ship but the savings are worth it to me)...

I heart Vistaprint.

lkprescott said:
I don't blame you!

I just got 100 postcards, 50 oversized postcards and 25 magnet biz cards for about $9 (I chose the slowest shipping and FREE offers - they'll say it takes up to 3 weeks to ship but the savings are worth it to me)...

I heart Vistaprint.

I have NEVER had it take as long as they say to ship. I always go with the cheapest shipping - my last order I got in 5-6 days.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have NEVER had it take as long as they say to ship. I always go with the cheapest shipping - my last order I got in 5-6 days.

The first time I used them that happened - got the order in about a week.

The second time it did take nearly 3 weeks. I actually forgot I put the order in til it arrived! LOL...

OK-just used the "coupon" from Ann....:love: :love:

I used "fast" shipping and pray that they will be here before Thursday!
Thanks for your help everyone! I am going to need a lesson in how to get the cheap and free stuff, so feel free to tutor me here!

Related to Help! I'm Trying to Make a Postcard with VistaPrint!

What size should my postcard be?

The recommended size for a postcard with VistaPrint is 4x6 inches. This size fits well in most standard mailboxes and is cost-effective for postage.

Do I need to use a specific file format for my design?

VistaPrint accepts a variety of file formats, including JPG, PNG, and PDF. We recommend using a high-resolution image (at least 300 dpi) for the best print quality.

Can I include images and text on my postcard?

Yes, you can include both images and text on your postcard design. VistaPrint offers a variety of templates and design tools to help you create a visually appealing postcard.

What is the turnaround time for postcard printing?

The turnaround time for postcard printing with VistaPrint depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days.

Can I get a proof of my postcard before it is printed?

Yes, VistaPrint offers a free digital proof of your postcard design before it is printed. This allows you to review and make any necessary changes before your order is processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JAE