• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long will it take to receive my Vista postcards?

In summary, it takes about a week for a postcard to come from Vista Prints, but it can take up to 21 days for priority shipping.
JAE
For those of you who use Vista to print out postcards, how long does it take to get them once you order them? I'm ordering 50 large postcards (free right now plus shipping). Slow shipping says it takes 21 days. I need them in about 10 days. Do I pay the $15.15 for priority shipping which is 7 days? Will they actually get here in 7 days? I need them to send for my Spring Preview show which is on February 9. (I want to close and submit my show by February 14.)
Thanks for your help.:chef:

I would do the slowest method available. COmes much sooner then stated.

Just be aware, too, that you can't use postcard postage on Large postcards. You'll need to use standard first class postage (41 cents). If you're sending out a lot of them, it will significantly raise your costs.

The Oversized (large) postcards are HUGE! It's half a sheet of paper!
If you can, I'd go with the Standard size.

Stuff usually comes in about a week with the cheapest shipping.

That is true what Ann said, however, if you're inviting people you know, I would hand it to them with a personal invite. You can see their first impression, and hopefully get them excited about it!!

So, is the general opinion that I'll get the postcards in less than 10 days if I pay for regular shipping? Anyone ever get them late?
Oh, knowing the cost of the stamps, I just really want the cards to stand out because I really want people to attend and purchase and book. That's why I'm getting the large ones. They are less likely to get lost in the shuffle.
I've been doing this for a while, so I plan to talk to everyone, but I don't see these people on a regular basis. I know they will get the card if I mail it. I am bad about even handing cards to my next door neighbors.

Last edited:
They usually do come in sooner than 21 days, but not sure about 10 days. It has been a few months since I ordered from them, so cannot be sure. I would be worried if I absolutely had to have them in 10 days and I did the slow shipping. That's just me though.

I have paid extra shipping once for part of an order I HAD to have with a week and I think it came one day sooner than the other. Of course, if I hadn't done it, they probably would have taken the whole 21 days! I just put in an order last night. I have an event March 1st so I'm stocking up now. I like to give out the postcards with info on what I can do for them and a recipe on the back. Easier than a piece of paper and easier to find!So, you do a spring preview show where people can drool over the new stuff and book shows and then "settle" for purchasing out of the current catalog? I bet that gets the bookings!

Actually, they get to purchase out of both catalogs, but they have to wait longer to get their products if they purchase Spring items. I usually don't hold it this soon, but I want the extra bonus points.

I only ordered from them once and paid for regular shipping and my order came within a week. I wouldn't pay the extra if I were you. It was a very short turn around on my cards.

I ordered last week and got part of my order yesterday. I was surprised as I paid for the slowest shipping.

1. What is the average shipping time for Vista orders from Pampered Chef?

The average shipping time for Vista orders from Pampered Chef is 5-7 business days. This may vary depending on the location and shipping method chosen at checkout.

2. Can I track my Vista order from Pampered Chef?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the carrier's website.

3. Is there an option for expedited shipping for Vista orders from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is an option for expedited shipping at checkout for an additional fee. This will ensure that your Vista order arrives within 2-3 business days.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for Vista orders from Pampered Chef?

The price displayed at checkout is the final price for your Vista order. There may be additional taxes or fees based on your location, which will be calculated and displayed at checkout.

5. Can I change my shipping address for a Vista order from Pampered Chef?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to make changes to your shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooknjess
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jmioni