• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Times for Orders from Merril: How Long Will It Take?

In summary, it seems that some customers have experienced delays with receiving their orders from Merrill. Depending on the items in the order, there may be production time to consider, especially for personalized items. It is recommended to contact Merrill's customer service for more information about the status of an order.
pampermeplease
How long does it normally take Merril to ship an order??? I put in for and paid for my order on the 20th and have gotten nothing but a confirmation email with no shipping/tracking number since. Does it normally take this long for everyone else?:confused: UPS was always only a few days, fedex even faster.....I want my tote!!

It depends on what is in your order...if there is personalization, there is production time to consider. I order on 1/22 and received the unpersonalized part of my order by 1/26. I am still waiting on the remainder of the order. If everything is just regular product, I'd call Merrill and check on the status.

Mary

Merrill shipping sucks. They never notify you that something has shipped. Their products come from several different vendors, so depending on your order, different things may ship at different times. As mentioned, personalized items take longer.

They really need to be better about notifying us on that.

Thanks for responding. I had kinda picked up from other threads that some PC suppliers weren't the greatest but wasn't sure about them in particular. My order is just one unpersonalized totebag so it should have been here by now. I believe I'll be calling on it today. Especially since it shows up as paid out of my bank account the day I ordered too. I'd like to have it before I go on vacation and am not here to get it out of the weather (more snow!!).

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your order. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. However, there may be some delays due to high demand or inventory availability. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you haven't received a shipping/tracking number yet, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy cooking!

1. How long does it typically take for an order from Merril to arrive?

The shipping time for orders from Merril can vary depending on the shipping method selected and your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

2. Can I track my order from Merril?

Yes, once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. Do you offer expedited shipping for orders from Merril?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. However, please note that the shipping time will still depend on your location and the shipping method selected.

4. Are there any delays in shipping times due to COVID-19?

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in shipping times for orders from Merril. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with our shipping carriers to ensure that your order arrives as quickly and safely as possible.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order from Merril?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jmioni