1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Online Activty Email- How long does it take?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I've only had a couple of orders from my PWS, so I can't remember this, and I tried to search for it on here (I know I've seen this asked before)- but I'm just brain dead and not putting in the right search parameters to get what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I had a customer RE-order her products that had gotten screwed up back in February (part of the saga here). She emailed me on Saturday (14th) to say she did it. Today is Tuesday (17th) and I still haven't gotten any "Online Activity" email and I'm worried- for a few reasons: (1) Her order got majorly screwed up by HO to begin with. Some items got canceled (reason was unknown by HO) and it messed up the whole order, and they could only tell me to have her reorder. I still think they charged her CC already (because I got credit/paid for it!) and (2) Obviously I want to keep the sale in my coffers, not someone else. And (3) I want to track this for her- after the last fiasco in the past month. She's been more than patient. (It was a large order.)

Shipment Status page doesn't show any order received, and they are doing orders through March 13th. I'm holding out HOPE that because her order was the 14th, maybe it just didn't show up yet. I had one online order do that once.

Or should I ask her if she got a confirmation email? I know she submitted the order and she mentioned something about it confirming, but I don't want to wait too long and then find out the order got messed up again. The last time was unclear as to why- even the 3 HO reps I talked to plus a supervisor couldn't figure it out..... so who knows if it could happen again. :confused::confused:

So how long does it take to get that online activity email from a PWS order??

Mar 17, 2009
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

from a PWS order, u usually get it right away. Go onto CC and click on your PWS. See if there is an order there and you just didn't get the email.

Mar 17, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

for online orders, you usually get an email once a day, around close of business day.

You should have received it by now.

Is she sure she ordered through YOUR website? did she complete the order and get a confirmation number/email?

Mar 17, 2009
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I get mine @ 6:23 every evening (on the days that I have orders)

Mar 17, 2009
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Me too! It's after 6pm.

But for PWS orders, it's usually right away.

Mar 17, 2009
  6. esavvymom

Darn...those aren't the answers I was hoping to hear. :D

I'll ask her to forward me her confirmation. I at least want to make sure her order doesn't get screwed up again. She thinks she did my website (she did it right the first time).

Thanks for the feedback!

Mar 17, 2009
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

If it doesn't go through, can you just do it as an individual order for her in P3? That way you can know when it goes through and see the "success" thing?

Mar 17, 2009
  8. esavvymom

Yeah...if she'd even want to bother at this point! :D The thing was she was sick- so when I talked to her it was very briefly, plus she had a couple items from the outlet. I think if the order does stall again (gosh I hope not! I'd rather lose the commission than have that happen!), I'll try to get her to do it directly through me so I can use P3 and then just do a separate outlet order but I'll enter it for her! :D

I've just emailed her to ask about the confirmation. We shall see. I told her that I just wanted to follow through on this order as best I can. She's a DS person herself (Stampin up) so she sort of understands how all of this works on the back end. :D

Mar 17, 2009
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You can always take her order over the phone and submit it for her via your website so it is just one order including outlet items. That way you know it is done correctly.

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?