• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Activty Email- How Long Does It Take?

In summary, the customer is worried because she hasn't received any online activity email after submitting an order on Saturday. She is also worried because her order from February got messed up. She is hoping that the order may have just not gone through yet.
esavvymom
Staff member
I've only had a couple of orders from my PWS, so I can't remember this, and I tried to search for it on here (I know I've seen this asked before)- but I'm just brain dead and not putting in the right search parameters to get what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I had a customer RE-order her products that had gotten screwed up back in February (part of the saga here). She emailed me on Saturday (14th) to say she did it. Today is Tuesday (17th) and I still haven't gotten any "Online Activity" email and I'm worried- for a few reasons: (1) Her order got majorly screwed up by HO to begin with. Some items got canceled (reason was unknown by HO) and it messed up the whole order, and they could only tell me to have her reorder. I still think they charged her CC already (because I got credit/paid for it!) and (2) Obviously I want to keep the sale in my coffers, not someone else. And (3) I want to track this for her- after the last fiasco in the past month. She's been more than patient. (It was a large order.)

Shipment Status page doesn't show any order received, and they are doing orders through March 13th. I'm holding out HOPE that because her order was the 14th, maybe it just didn't show up yet. I had one online order do that once.

Or should I ask her if she got a confirmation email? I know she submitted the order and she mentioned something about it confirming, but I don't want to wait too long and then find out the order got messed up again. The last time was unclear as to why- even the 3 HO reps I talked to plus a supervisor couldn't figure it out..... so who knows if it could happen again. :confused::confused:

So how long does it take to get that online activity email from a PWS order??

from a PWS order, u usually get it right away. Go onto CC and click on your PWS. See if there is an order there and you just didn't get the email.

for online orders, you usually get an email once a day, around close of business day.You should have received it by now.Is she sure she ordered through YOUR website? did she complete the order and get a confirmation number/email?

I get mine @ 6:23 every evening (on the days that I have orders)

pamperedlinda said:
I get mine @ 6:23 every evening (on the days that I have orders)

Me too! It's after 6pm.

But for PWS orders, it's usually right away.

Darn...those aren't the answers I was hoping to hear. :DI'll ask her to forward me her confirmation. I at least want to make sure her order doesn't get screwed up again. She thinks she did my website (she did it right the first time).Thanks for the feedback!

If it doesn't go through, can you just do it as an individual order for her in P3? That way you can know when it goes through and see the "success" thing?

babywings76 said:
If it doesn't go through, can you just do it as an individual order for her in P3? That way you can know when it goes through and see the "success" thing?

Yeah...if she'd even want to bother at this point! :D The thing was she was sick- so when I talked to her it was very briefly, plus she had a couple items from the outlet. I think if the order does stall again (gosh I hope not! I'd rather lose the commission than have that happen!), I'll try to get her to do it directly through me so I can use P3 and then just do a separate outlet order but I'll enter it for her! :D

I've just emailed her to ask about the confirmation. We shall see. I told her that I just wanted to follow through on this order as best I can. She's a DS person herself (Stampin up) so she sort of understands how all of this works on the back end. :D

You can always take her order over the phone and submit it for her via your website so it is just one order including outlet items. That way you know it is done correctly.

1. How long does it take to receive the Online Activity email?

The Online Activity email is typically sent within 24 hours of your online event or party.

2. Can I customize the timeframe for receiving the Online Activity email?

Yes, you can customize the timeframe for receiving the Online Activity email by selecting a specific date and time during your online event setup.

3. What information is included in the Online Activity email?

The Online Activity email includes a summary of your online event, including the number of attendees, orders placed, and any host rewards earned.

4. Will the Online Activity email be sent to all attendees?

Yes, the Online Activity email will be sent to all attendees who have provided their email address during the online event or party.

5. Can I view the Online Activity email after it has been sent?

Yes, you can view the Online Activity email by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Online Activity" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis