• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Debit Card Payments: How Long Does it Take?

In summary, it takes about a week for PC to take money out of your account for your show orders on the PC debit card. Mine are a week or more from when product arrives.
kaseydee
Gold Member
How long does it normally take for PC to take money out of your account for your show orders on the PC debit card? Mine are a week or more from when product arrives. TIA

i know it goes by business days. a couple for me. i usually receive the items before the funds are withdrawn

kaseydee said:
How long does it normally take for PC to take money out of your account for your show orders on the PC debit card? Mine are a week or more from when product arrives. TIA

That's about the same time for me. :)

It generally takes about 7 business days, which translates into a week to ten days. This allows you to make all your deposits and make sure your customers' checks don't bounce.

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I was afraid something wasn't going right..glad to hear it is normal.

By the way, has anyone applied for the new PC Visa? I applied eons ago and havent heard anything back, I called over 2 weeks ago and they said a letter was being sent telling me if was approved or not. I thought if I wasn't approved I would have heard a long time ago...anyone know?

Steph, I didnt apply for it, as I like the chase one. I rarely use it for PC purchases (meaning though PC directly). I use it for business expenses, so I think I will keep it anyway. I dont want to get another PC credit card, or any other CC for that matter, as it affects your credit score.

Looking to pay off CC's in the next year anyway...

I did apply even though I figured I would be denied. It took 6 weeks for them to let me know. That was after I had called them twice. I still haven't received it in writing.

stacywhitlow said:
I did apply even though I figured I would be denied. It took 6 weeks for them to let me know. That was after I had called them twice. I still haven't received it in writing.

So you don't know if you are denied or not? Or did they tell you when you called?

I applied and got my card and approval letter in about 2 weeks.

I applied and got my new card. I was extremely upset because they gave me a VERY low credit limit compared to my Chase card. I called them and told them it would be very hard to run a business with such a small credit limit and they said it was based on credit history. I have excellent credit and told them I wanted an increase. I emailed HO about it (never heard from them) and about 2-3 weeks later I received a letter that they had raised the credit limit. I will try it for a few months and see how the "rebate" thing works. I have been reading about all who use the debit card and I don't detect too many problems. Do you prefer that method as opposed to the credit card? Just wondering the best route to take.

cochef said:
I applied and got my new card. I was extremely upset because they gave me a VERY low credit limit compared to my Chase card. I called them and told them it would be very hard to run a business with such a small credit limit and they said it was based on credit history. I have excellent credit and told them I wanted an increase. I emailed HO about it (never heard from them) and about 2-3 weeks later I received a letter that they had raised the credit limit. I will try it for a few months and see how the "rebate" thing works. I have been reading about all who use the debit card and I don't detect too many problems. Do you prefer that method as opposed to the credit card? Just wondering the best route to take.

I have only used the Debit Card - never had a PC credit card. I've never had any problems. I have a separate checking account for PC, and all of my expenses, etc....come from there. I don't have to worry about overspending, and I never have to pay interest because I have. It's completely possible to run a PC business without the CC, so I don't understand the reason for having to have one?

I'm the same as Becky D. I don't have a PC Visa & have no desire to get one. The rebate for me is no incentive to create debt when I have the funds available.

The rebate is also a laughable percentage. .25% on the first $500 - that's only $1.25!

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm the same as Becky D. I don't have a PC Visa & have no desire to get one. The rebate for me is no incentive to create debt when I have the funds available.
ditto for me.

I need another credit card like I need the flu!!!

1. How long does it take for my Pampered Chef debit card payment to process?

Typically, Pampered Chef debit card payments take 1-2 business days to process and reflect on your account. However, the exact processing time may vary depending on your bank's policies.

2. Can I make a Pampered Chef debit card payment over the phone?

Yes, you can make a Pampered Chef debit card payment over the phone by calling our customer service line at 1-800-342-6333. Please have your debit card information ready when making the payment.

3. Are there any fees for using a debit card to make a payment on the Pampered Chef website?

No, there are no additional fees for using a debit card to make a payment on the Pampered Chef website. However, it's always best to check with your bank to see if they charge any fees for online transactions.

4. What happens if my Pampered Chef debit card payment is declined?

If your Pampered Chef debit card payment is declined, please make sure that the card information entered is correct. If the issue persists, contact your bank to ensure that there are no problems with your account. You may also contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I set up automatic payments using my Pampered Chef debit card?

Yes, you can set up automatic payments using your Pampered Chef debit card by enrolling in our Auto-Delivery program. This will allow you to schedule regular payments for your orders, making it more convenient for you to manage your Pampered Chef purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • melaniepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luvmypomeranian