• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Makes Their Own Postcards for Invites?

In summary, the expert provides a summary of the conversation and states that they make their own postcards and use labels to attach the information. The labels are the same size and contain all the information needed on one label. The expert also states that they use a word document and print out all the information needed on the postcards.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I just looked through the files for the postcards which have been made and posted...

I'm trying to get some ideas on possibly branching out and making my own postcards...Since I offer the service to pay and mail the postcards, and hand writing the names/etc is getting old, I'm considering just printing out my own invites..

If you have any in WORD and want to share, i would love to see what some of you guys are using....

I do my own invites, I was about to attach it but it's a publisher file...I will post it later once I have converted it!

I found the "Invitation sticker" file on here, and that is what I use on the Pampered Chef postcard invites, and then I use the labels (which I have the host type their guest list in) for the address labels. This way is much easier than creating my own postcard.

Attachments

• Invitation Sticker.pub
    25.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Guest List Labels.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 450
thanks..... i do not have publisher :> Maybe someone else has some more...

I don't mail post cards. Postcards get lost in the mail, and are considered "second class mail." I do not want to take that chance with my invites.I make my own full-sheet invites and send them in a regular envelope with a regular stamp. The address labels are made using Avery labels (30 to a page.)When a host tells me she's going to hand out the post cards, I make her a sheet of labels to attach to them ... same size, that contain host name, date/time, address, phone number to RSVP and web site to order online. Surprising that all of that fits on that little label, but it does.

I use a word document and print out all the host information, guest special, bring a friend special and my website all on the PC postcards. It makes it really easy to do. I do handwrite the address of the guest as a personal touch.

1. What is the benefit of making my own postcards for invites instead of purchasing pre-made ones?

Making your own postcards for invites allows for a personal touch and customization. You can choose the design, colors, and wording that best fits your event or personality. It is also usually more cost-effective to make your own postcards instead of purchasing pre-made ones.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make my own postcards for invites?

You do not necessarily need any special equipment, but having a printer, paper cutter, and adhesive can make the process easier. Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools that can be used to create unique postcards, such as our stamp sets and decorative scissors.

3. Can I use regular printer paper to make postcards?

Yes, you can use regular printer paper to make postcards. However, using a thicker cardstock or postcard paper will result in a sturdier and more professional-looking postcard.

4. How do I ensure that my postcards will be delivered without getting damaged?

To ensure that your postcards arrive in good condition, it is recommended to use a padded envelope or to place the postcard in a clear plastic sleeve before mailing. You can also use a label or write "Do Not Bend" on the envelope to help prevent damage during delivery.

5. Can I make postcards for invites using only digital tools?

Yes, you can create postcards using digital tools such as graphic design software or online templates. However, if you want to add a personal touch, you can also print the postcards and add additional elements such as stamps or handwritten notes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • etteluap70PC