• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"My New Business" Postcard/Letter

In summary, when creating a postcard or letter to promote your Pampered Chef business, you should include your contact information, a brief introduction, and a call to action. The design should be simple and eye-catching, using Pampered Chef branding and colors, with easy-to-read text and key information that stands out. The postcard or letter can be sent to friends, family, acquaintances, and potential customers, and you can also ask for referrals to expand your reach. The best time to send it is when you are just starting your business or have a new product launch or promotion. To track its effectiveness, include a unique promo code or link and ask customers how they heard about your business.
jenniferp417
I'm signing up with PC tomorrow or Friday! :D I am already making a list of all the people I want to contact to ask them to host a party - but I thought I'd send out a letter or postcard first and follow it up with a phone call.

I've tried to search the forums - I'm sure someone has posted at least one, but I can't find any.

Could anyone help?

Thank you SO much! :)

They have Postcard annoucements at Merrill I believe. Try checking there!

Try these....homemade, but they work!

You can enter your info with a stamp, or type it in the bottom.

Welcome to the TEAM! And Good Luck!:)

Thanks! :)

Good Luck Jennifer! Great site for all ideas! Remember 5 a day! (calls) you will find success!

1. What should I include in my postcard or letter?

Include your contact information, a brief introduction about yourself and your new Pampered Chef business, and a call to action inviting recipients to contact you for more information or to book a party.

2. How should I design the postcard or letter?

Keep the design simple and eye-catching, using Pampered Chef branding and colors. Make sure the text is easy to read and the key information stands out. You can also include a photo or two of your products or yourself to personalize the postcard.

3. Who should I send the postcard or letter to?

You can send the postcard or letter to friends, family, and acquaintances, as well as potential customers in your local area. You can also ask for referrals from current customers or team members to expand your reach.

4. When is the best time to send the postcard or letter?

It's best to send the postcard or letter when you are just starting your Pampered Chef business or when you have a new product launch or promotion. This will create a sense of excitement and urgency for recipients to take action.

5. How can I track the effectiveness of my postcard or letter?

You can track the effectiveness of your postcard or letter by including a unique promo code or link for recipients to use when contacting you or making a purchase. You can also ask customers how they heard about your business when they book a party or place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76