1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Vista Print - (wrong price at check out) Great customer service!!!

1. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I’m not sure where I should post this about Vista Print. I got an email from them about Premium Business cards with FREE glossy. But when I ordered them I the cart was charging me for the gloss. So I waited. I got another email and tried it again – this time it was charging for the cards and gloss. I called them – the customer service person was able to update my account over the phone so that the cart was $0.00! I just had to share. She needed my Vista Print account # and the PC code on the very bottom of the email offer to update this for me.

Sep 18, 2009
  2. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I've dealt with Vistaprint on an occasion when my cart was saying a different amount because I had saved my creation in my account before ordering. When I came back to it, it was stating a different price. they did the same for me and asked for the promo code and made sure it all went through. They were very helpful and I've never had any problems with vistaprint. I even chose slow shipping last time and received my stuff in less then a week!

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?