• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print - (Wrong Price at Check Out) Great Customer Service!!!

In summary, Vista Print - (Wrong Price at Check Out) is a printing company that offers customizable products and has a reputation for great customer service. If you encounter a wrong price at check out on their website, you can contact their customer service team through various methods and they will work to resolve the issue promptly.
PamperedSD
I’m not sure where I should post this about Vista Print. I got an email from them about Premium Business cards with FREE glossy. But when I ordered them I the cart was charging me for the gloss. So I waited. I got another email and tried it again – this time it was charging for the cards and gloss. I called them – the customer service person was able to update my account over the phone so that the cart was $0.00! I just had to share. She needed my Vista Print account # and the PC code on the very bottom of the email offer to update this for me.

I've dealt with Vistaprint on an occasion when my cart was saying a different amount because I had saved my creation in my account before ordering. When I came back to it, it was stating a different price. they did the same for me and asked for the promo code and made sure it all went through. They were very helpful and I've never had any problems with vistaprint. I even chose slow shipping last time and received my stuff in less then a week!

Customer service was great – I was only on hold for 2 minutes!Thanks for sharing your experience with Vista Print! It’s always a good idea to double check the prices in your cart before placing an order, especially when taking advantage of a promotion or deal. It sounds like their customer service was able to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Happy printing!

What is Vista Print - (Wrong Price at Check Out)?

Vista Print - (Wrong Price at Check Out) is a printing company that offers a wide range of customizable products such as business cards, flyers, and promotional items.

Why is there a wrong price at check out on Vista Print?

There may be a wrong price at check out on Vista Print due to technical issues or errors in the pricing system. However, their customer service team is always available to assist and resolve any pricing discrepancies.

How can I contact Vista Print customer service?

You can contact Vista Print customer service by calling their toll-free number, sending an email, or using the live chat feature on their website. They also have a comprehensive FAQ section that may answer your questions.

What should I do if I notice a wrong price at check out on Vista Print?

If you notice a wrong price at check out on Vista Print, you should reach out to their customer service team immediately. They will investigate the issue and provide a resolution, which may include a refund or adjustment of the price.

Is Vista Print known for its great customer service?

Yes, Vista Print is known for its exceptional customer service. They have a team of dedicated representatives who are available to assist customers with any inquiries or issues they may have. They also have a satisfaction guarantee policy to ensure customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • adauw