• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Order Checks From?

In summary, Vistaprint often has checks on special for 25 free checks. Google check printers and you should be able to find them for cheap.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
This is one of those things my ex used to take care of...and after 5 years of divorce, I am finally needing to order new checks. When I first opened my checking accts, the bank set me up with a couple-hundred checks. I am finally running out. It is $18 to order new ones from my bank...anyone have one of those cutesy checks places that is cheaper than $18?

Vistaprint often has them on special - 25 checks free. It sounds like they will last you awhile, and you can place a few orders for them each time they are on special...

artisticchecks.com I think is the website I've used.

google check printers and you should be able to find check printers for cheap...

anyone have any vistaprint coupon codes?

Current has great checks too.

...so does Merrill but I would guess they'd be more $$. :eek:

I get mine free from my bank. But, if you want to advertise your PC business, you could always order checks through Merrill. Go to "By Words" then "Business Builders" then "Personalized Checks". They are a little bit more expensive than you might find at other places, but they help display you are a PC consultant/director since your title also goes on them.

BethCooks4U said:
Current has great checks too.

...so does Merrill but I would guess they'd be more $$. :eek:

Merrill's prices for PC checks are:

Description Price
150 Duplicate Checks with 50 Deposit Slips and Check Register $16.95
300 Duplicate Checks with 50 Deposit Slips and Check Register $32.95

What bugs me about the MErrill checks is that they do not advertise MY business - they advertise THE business, kwim? No where on there does it direct anyone to MY website and that irks me

dannyzmom said:
What bugs me about the MErrill checks is that they do not advertise MY business - they advertise THE business, kwim? No where on there does it direct anyone to MY website and that irks me
Pampered Chef does that a LOT!:grumpy: Look through the catalog. They have the .com address EVERYWHERE. lol

I use Checks in the Mail - lots of fun patterns to choose from. I usually end up back the the cars of the 50's with big tail fins in the center of the checks.But then again, I use my check card so much that I seldom write checks anymore.

Current usually offers a free box to new customers. Actually, many of the places already mentioned do that.

I use Check Gallery. They are made out of recycled paper and they are super cute!http://www.checkgallery.com/Gallery_assets/checks/index.html

1. Where can I order checks from?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, I am unable to answer this question as we do not offer check ordering services. However, you can order checks from your bank or through a third-party check printing company.

2. How do I know if the check ordering company is legitimate?

It is important to research the company and read reviews from previous customers to ensure their legitimacy. You can also check if they are a member of the Check Payment Systems Association (CPSA) to guarantee their security and credibility.

3. Can I order checks online?

Yes, many check ordering companies offer online ordering services for convenience. However, make sure to only order from secure websites to protect your personal and financial information.

4. How long does it take to receive my checks?

This can vary depending on the check ordering company and the shipping method you choose. Generally, it can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for standard shipping, and 3-5 business days for expedited shipping.

5. Are there any additional fees for ordering checks?

Some check ordering companies may charge additional fees for expedited shipping or for special designs or features on the checks. It is important to read the fine print and understand all costs associated with your order before finalizing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow