• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Trust This "Vista Print" E-Mail?

In summary, it is important to be cautious when receiving unsolicited emails from Vista Print, as they may potentially be scams. It is best to verify the sender's identity or contact Vista Print directly to confirm the email's validity. If you are receiving unsolicited emails, you can unsubscribe from their mailing list or mark the emails as spam. It is also not safe to click on links or attachments in a Vista Print email if you are unsure about its legitimacy. Signs of a scam email from Vista Print may include misspellings, grammatical errors, or requests for personal information. If you have already clicked on a suspicious link, it is important to run a virus scan, change any compromised passwords, and report the email as spam.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I had been wondering why I haven't gotten any e-mails from VistaPrint.

Today I got one ... but not from Vista.

The subject line was ""ONLY $1.99 FOR 500!" and the sender was [email protected]

It had the Vista logo but it looks to be from a secondary site.

This offer is not available by just going to their site. It is on the "premium" cards which are the only ones with Cheffer stuff.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I had been wondering why I haven't gotten any e-mails from VistaPrint.

Today I got one ... but not from Vista.

The subject line was ""ONLY $1.99 FOR 500!" and the sender was [email protected]

It had the Vista logo but it looks to be from a secondary site.

This offer is not available by just going to their site. It is on the "premium" cards which are the only ones with Cheffer stuff.

I wouldn't trust it...

I noticed that if I don't click on the links for a while, I stop getting the emails. All you have to do, is go back to their site and sign up again, and your mailbox will soon be flooded.

no don't trust it.

I still use all my things from Vista Print! I had to block them for a while because they do flood your inbox. LOVE the business cards.

On the Vista website they are offering 500 premium business cards for $10 - I wouldn't trust that other offer.

1. Can I trust a "Vista Print" email that I received?

It is important to be cautious when receiving any unexpected emails, including those claiming to be from Vista Print. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of the email, it is always best to verify the sender's identity or contact Vista Print directly to confirm the email's validity.

2. Why am I receiving unsolicited emails from Vista Print?

Vista Print may send promotional emails to individuals who have signed up for their mailing list or have made a purchase from their website. If you are receiving unsolicited emails from Vista Print, you can unsubscribe from their mailing list or mark the emails as spam.

3. Is it safe to click on links or attachments in a Vista Print email?

If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a Vista Print email, it is best to avoid clicking on any links or opening any attachments. This is to prevent potential viruses or malware from being downloaded onto your computer.

4. How can I tell if a Vista Print email is a scam?

Some common signs of a scam email from Vista Print may include misspellings, grammatical errors, or requests for personal information. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of the email, it is best to contact Vista Print directly to verify its authenticity.

5. What should I do if I have already clicked on a suspicious link in a Vista Print email?

If you have already clicked on a link in a suspicious Vista Print email, it is important to run a virus scan on your computer and change any passwords that may have been compromised. You should also report the email as spam and delete it from your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • cookingmommy