• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Do Merrill Biz Cards Without Address

In summary, anyone know how I can order the Merrill business cards WITHOUT my address? There is a way to do it, I need to go in and actually do it because I don't remember off the top of my head.
SusanBP0129
Anyone know how I can order the Merrill business cards WITHOUT my address?
I just don't see a need to have my address on them. Freaks me out. Am I nuts?

it's really hard to figure it out online. I had to call them to help me. Just call and they'll walk you through it.

There is a way to do it, I need to go in and actually do it because I don't remember off the top of my head.
I wont put my address on my cards either.
Let me look into it and get back to you because I know you can do it. :)

I remember putting it in the NOTES section or special instructions. I used all CAPS too. To stress my point. LOL It worked.

You have to click a box or something and then delete USA I think.

No you are not nuts. My merril ones do not have my street address. I believe I left it blank or you could put "offering registries cooking and catalog shows" in that line.
Mine does have my city and zip. I could not get it off.

To be honest not being able to have enough customization is why I went with Vista Print.

here is my thread on my current cards thru them

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/my-new-business-card-34675/index3.html

DebbieJ said:
it's really hard to figure it out online. I had to call them to help me. Just call and they'll walk you through it.

I suggest you call them. I ordered without my street address (I was able to figure this out) but wanted my city listed. However, I didn't want my zipcode listed because I thought it would look sort of weird to have that without the street address. Anyway, I put a note in and asked that they leave off the zipcode. They arrived with the zipcode (and looked as weird as I thought they would). I called and they quickly sent me some new ones. Good part? They let me keep the old ones.

BTW, I don't put my email address on my cards. I know that they (the cards) can float around for awhile and there is the chance that I will change my email address. But I do include my website so they can contact me that way -- and I will not be changing that address.

chefjeanine said:
BTW, I don't put my email address on my cards. I know that they (the cards) can float around for awhile and there is the chance that I will change my email address.
That's why I use a web-based email that I know will not change. I tell all my new team members to set up a web-based email when they start as well. I personally use gmail and love it.

I also left my email off my newest biz cards in hopes of driving people to my website.
Otherwise the email on all my other biz materials is a web based email. I did this purposely as we were planning to move shortly after I started my Biz.

Last edited:
Ok, I went in and looked at what I did last time with Merrill. I hit delete on address, but the city, state and zip can not be deleted which I thought was odd, but it doesn't look bad. The other set of cards I bought were from VistaPrint and I like them much better, just can't use the PC logo.
Hope that helps :)

I have just the city, state, zip on my business card (deleted the address when I placed the order) and it doesn't look too bad. It leaves a space between your consultant number and the city, state, zip.

This is not going to help you much, but my bc's do not have my address or city or state on them. I did them awhile back, but don't remember having a problem taking it off. I think I remember just typing in "other" info into the lines. My cards say, in this order,

Jessica Warren
Independent Consultant
Consultant #523200
972-948-1284

[email protected]
/jessicawarren

Last edited:
Well, obviously it doesn't say "Welcome to My Personal Web Site". It put that in when I typed my site address.

Okay, I just played with it. I left the address, city and state info totally blank and didn't select anything in the drop downs. It showed me the card exactly how I said above.

Go back to your post and delete your PWS address. It will cause a link to it which we cannot do here, even for an example.You can only do:/websitename

ChefJWarren said:
Okay, I just played with it. I left the address, city and state info totally blank and didn't select anything in the drop downs. It showed me the card exactly how I said above.

My old cards from Merrill allowed me to do this, but now it says "please select ciyt, state, zip". I should probably call....but I am LAZY today!!

Maybe if I had tried to go further, it would have stopped me. I just did a preview and it showed me the card. Know how you feel! I'm always lazy!

You are not crazy! I NEVER put my address on anything PC related..my phone number, email, website, etc is enough if they want to reach me

I'm a brand new consultant & just ordered cards without an address. We live on a military base, so there's really no point in having our PO Box on the card. I can't remember how it worked, but I did it just fine online. My problem was that there is one prefix when dialing from a base phone to another base phone and a completely different prefix when dialing from a Japanese phone to a base phone. I confused the heck out of them when I asked them to do

Name
Title
on base 123-XXXX
off base 456-XXXX

They finally figured out what I was telling them & asked a supervisor who gave them permission to print it like I asked.

I was able to do it. I called and basically you just had to NOT select anything for country and leave the rest of the address blank. Very simple. I felt dumb. LOL
Glad it was easy though!

Related to How to Do Merrill Biz Cards Without Address

1. How do I create Merrill business cards without including my address?

To create Merrill business cards without including your address, simply leave the address section blank when designing your card. You can also delete any default address that may appear on the template. This will ensure that your cards do not include your address.

2. Can I use a P.O. box instead of my physical address on my Merrill business cards?

Yes, you can use a P.O. box instead of your physical address on your Merrill business cards. This is a great option for those who do not feel comfortable sharing their home address or for those who do not have a physical office location.

3. Is it necessary to include my address on my Merrill business cards?

No, it is not necessary to include your address on your Merrill business cards. In fact, many professionals choose to leave their address off their business cards for privacy reasons. Your contact information, such as phone number and email address, are more important to include.

4. How can I make sure my Merrill business cards still look professional without an address?

There are a few ways to ensure your Merrill business cards still look professional without an address. First, make sure to use high-quality cardstock and choose a clean and simple design. You can also include your job title or a brief description of your services to make up for the missing address.

5. Will leaving off my address affect the effectiveness of my Merrill business cards?

No, leaving off your address will not affect the effectiveness of your Merrill business cards. In fact, it may even make them more effective as it allows the focus to be on your contact information and the services you offer. Just make sure to include other important information, such as your phone number and email address, to make it easy for potential clients to reach you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCCHeather0506