• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Outlet Cards for Event Guests: A How-To Guide

In summary, to create outlet cards for event guests, follow these steps: choose the type of outlet card, select a design or template, add event details and branding, print on high-quality paper, cut and distribute. The outlet cards should include event details, branding, and may be customized. To ensure high quality, use a reputable printing service or paper, and double-check for errors. Alternatives to physical outlet cards include digital or virtual options, but physical cards can be more memorable.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Has anyone made Outlet cards that explain how to get the outlet so we can give them to guests at shows?

I don't have special cards, but I have a label that I stick on the back of my business cards. You could hand out a business card with your contact on the front, and the Outlet info on the back.

Attachments

• Outlet-label.doc
    46 KB · Views: 436
perfect thank you!!!

1. How do I create outlet cards for event guests?

To create outlet cards for event guests, follow these steps:

1. Choose the type of outlet card you want to create (e.g. gift card, voucher, etc.)
  2. Select a design or template that fits the theme of your event
  3. Add your event details, such as the event name, date, location, and any special instructions
  4. Include any necessary branding or sponsor logos
  5. Print the outlet cards on high-quality cardstock or paper
  6. Cut out the cards and distribute them to your event guests

2. What information should I include on the outlet cards?

The outlet cards should include important event details, such as the event name, date, location, and any special instructions. You may also want to include any necessary branding or sponsor logos. Additionally, you can add a unique code or barcode for tracking purposes, if desired.

3. Can I customize the outlet cards for each guest?

Yes, you can customize the outlet cards for each guest by adding their name or a personalized message. This can make the outlet cards feel more special and personalized for each guest.

4. How can I ensure the outlet cards are of high quality?

To ensure the outlet cards are of high quality, make sure to use a reputable printing service or high-quality paper or cardstock. Additionally, double-check for any typos or errors before printing to avoid any mistakes.

5. Are there any alternatives to physical outlet cards?

Yes, there are alternatives to physical outlet cards, such as digital or virtual outlet cards. These can be sent to guests via email or through a mobile app. However, physical outlet cards can be a more tangible and memorable option for event guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking