• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Issues: Missing or Broken Items in Past 4 Orders | Customer Complaints

In summary, there have been several problems with the deliveries of the Small Batter Bowls, the Festive Desserts Cookbook, the Egg Separators, the Wine Openers, and the Lilac/Artichoke Towels.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Out of the past 4 orders I have gotten (3 Shows and 1 Supply) something has been either missing or broken! Saturday I got a Show order in and had ordered 3 of the new Festive Desserts Cookbook. One was for me to give away Saturday at my KITK Shows. It had been slit across the back cover with what looked like a box cutter! Today I got a supply order in that I ordered 3 of the "mixed sets" of the past SBs. They were all loose in the box... I was short 2 of the S/S 08 ones. The F/W 08 I ordered were bundled and sealed in plastic. 2 weeks ago, I received an extra 12-cup muffin pan. I am "waiting" on the pick-up ticket from FedEx to send it back. I have had 2 large bar pans break after delivery...one after only one use and one that wasn't even out of the box! I know they are busy but just tossing those SBs in the box was a mess. Luckily none of them were torn. The Festive Desserts Cookbook made me furious! You would think they would be sealed or at least checked before throwing in the box!

I know they have been busy and I know they are training people, but this is ridiculous!

I've had 3 complaints in the last few days about missing items. :grumpy:

Just opened all my Small Batter Bowls for my KITK on Saturday... 2 has broken lids! One had a chip out of it and the other had the spout part broken! You'd think after all these complaints, they would be inspecting these!!!

I ordered 5 Festive Holiday Desserts ckbks and received 5 Egg Separators. The packing list said the right thing, but I received the wrong thing. I did an adjustment right away and it took a week and one day to receive the ckbks. Not happy about that. I wanted them for my two day booth. I received them while I was at the second day of the booth. Now I have 5 cookbooks. I'll try to sell them, but they may be going back for a refund. Meanwhile, I still havinge sent the egg separators back. I'll get around to it.

same problems here. My one supply order looked like it had been re-opened and taped shut ( very poorly) I might add and then the order was wrong.

I have had 2 sets of wine glasses arrive broken, broken stones, DCB, extra items, missing items. My host the other day had 5 extra EAD?? HUH, 5..... she had 2 extra bamboo bowls and the 1 cutting board was missing. This is just a few of the issues I have had.:eek::eek:

I had a guest get the star form insert instead of the mix 'n chop. I laughed when I saw it. I told her: you know it was some new person in the warehouse that said "What's a mix'n chop" and somebody else said "you know, that star shaped thing".

I had continuous problems in June and July with every show submitted and then no problems until November. Another learning curve? New help hired for the holidays?

Today my friends outlet order showed up, she ordered the lilac/artichoke towels and the lilac showed up, but no artichoke and instead there was a set of the patriotic towels. I can't even do an online adjustment b/c they don't even have those anymore and the number I put in says can not find, comtact solution center. She ordered 3 wine openers and only got 1.

mY supply order was all wrong too~ argh.....
Had another host e-mail last night, another DCB broken.

Just did a replacement order for a host. Ordered the Large Micro Lid.

She rec'd 6 Prep Bowl lids instead! At first I thought "How could I have ordered the wrong item??" And I tried to tell her I was sure I knew what she wanted, and I would get her the right item.

But then we noticed that the packing slip had someone else's name on it for the 6 Prep Bowl lids. So "Lisa" got my host's Micro Lid and we got her Prep Bowl lids!!!

It was sent to my host at her address, but someone else's packing slip and parts in the envelope!

And this was the order that took over a week and a half to get to her to begin with!

I can't imagine trying to do this adj online, so I will be calling HO as soon as I get home tonight! Ugh.

I hope the hold times for the SC are better tonight. I had a declined credit card on my big Nov show and I had to get it cleared up last night. I called at 6:00, the message said the wait time was less than 30 minutes and no call back was available. I finally got a live person at 11:00pm. It was ridiculous!!!! I know I was crazy for hanging on, but my issue had to be cleared up last night or no SAT products for me, and I kept thinking if I hung up I was next in line or something. At least I have speaker on my home phone and listened to their Christmas music for 5 hours while I decorated my Christmas tree (I'm trying to be positive!!)

I just called and was able to get the "call back". Hold times are 2 hours, 45 minutes to 4-1/2 hours! That is just ridiculous! I have to have those batter bowls for Saturday and also want to use the two extra I ended up with because someone never paid for Saturday for the Holiday Shopping Extravaganza I am doing tomorrow!

pcchefjane said:
I just called and was able to get the "call back". Hold times are 2 hours, 45 minutes to 4-1/2 hours! That is just ridiculous! I have to have those batter bowls for Saturday and also want to use the two extra I ended up with because someone never paid for Saturday for the Holiday Shopping Extravaganza I am doing tomorrow!

this morning I pushed the button to wait instead of getting a call back and someone picked up immediately.

:chef:I got a call back tonight from a very nice CSR named Keisha.:D I told her that I was very frustrated:cry: with all the problems lately and had even ordered things several weeks in advance to prevent problems and I am still a few days away with lids missing on two Small Batter Bowls and the Festive Desserts cookbook I am giving away with a knife cut in it. She was very sweet and I assured her I knew it wasn't her fault but it was frustrating now the less. She said, "I want you to know that I have documented each problem you have told me about and as our way of apologizing, I am sending you a 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook to make up for the problems." I thanked her and said, "I don't want to seem picky, but I now live with my DD & SIL and we have that one. Could I get something else?" She told me I could pick any one I wanted. Since I don't have the Stoneware Sensations yet, I opted for it. She said I should have it in a few days!:D Now that was EXCELLENT customer service... So, hang on and call HO and let them know. They may give you a gift too!

Me too!!!well FedEx just left. I ordered 2 of the tool turn about sets on the outlet and i got all of the accesorries but instead of the tool turn about they sent 2 sets of the sprinkle gift sets!!!! Off to make an adjustment. Maybe the will let me keep the sprinkles!!

I had a pastry mat arrive in a shipment and it looked like someone had taken a blade and sliced an arc on it. Mostly the cut was to the outer packaging, and the only place really damaged on the entire thing was a three-inch gash on the corner, but it's definitely ruined. Called last night for an adjustment and they are sending a new one for my customer...it's just frustrating that this kind of thing happens (it was obviously damaged before shipping and just overlooked) because now my customer has to wait that much longer, and I know she wanted to use it for baking things before the holidays...

*Just wanted to say that the rep I spoke with at HO was very sweet and understanding. I don't want anyone to think that I would think otherwise...it's not like she had any control over the damage to the product!

Last edited:
Send us some hot air up here to TN, Katie! It was not even 35 today and I have frozen all day long!!! I think my electric blanket is getting broke out tonight!

Related to Order Issues: Missing or Broken Items in Past 4 Orders | Customer Complaints

1. What should I do if my order arrived damaged?

If your order arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] and they will assist you with a replacement or refund.

2. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes or cancel orders once they have been placed. However, you may return the items for a refund or exchange within our return policy timeframe.

3. Why is my order taking longer than expected to arrive?

We apologize for any delays in your order. Sometimes unforeseen circumstances such as weather or shipping issues can cause delays. Please contact our customer service team for more information on your specific order.

4. My order is missing an item. What should I do?

We are sorry for any missing items in your order. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you in getting the missing item shipped to you or issuing a refund.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my "Ho Messed up Order Again!" package?

Yes, you may return or exchange items from your "Ho Messed up Order Again!" package within our return policy timeframe. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return or exchange your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
DebbieJ