• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving Unusual Issues with Customer Orders

My mom hosted a show for me and she ordered the half price executive cookware set. When her package came it was two new paperwork boxes for spring/summer.I called HO and she didn't act alarmed at all. I asked her how they would track who got the cookware boxes and she said she didn't know, I guess if someone calls in. Now, who is going to call in if they get a set of executive cookware.The inside packaging sticker said executive cookware but clearly put this on the wrong box. Thankfully it was my mother so she didn't think it was me making the mistakes.I've sold PC for almost a year & never had to do a single adjustment.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
Wow...I have to do two adjustments for some weird things.
First I have a customer that needed to replace 2 pieces of Executive Cookware, the replacement 10" skillet that was sent back to them came new in box with GOUGES in it. Brand new!!
Next, I got an email from a hostess that got her show on Saturday and she ordered 2 sets of medium cranberry squares, and when she opened the boxes (that all said cranberry squares on the outside of the box) they were WHITE!
What is up with this? I am very embarrassed about both. I know it is not my fault, but wow. I feel like this is not a good way to keep up a good name. I have NEVER had issues like this before. I mean, the occassional broken item when it arrives or a missing item, but being boxed up damaged or put in the wrong box altogether? Not cool.

I will be putting in adjustments for these items and I really wish there wasn't a wait time at HO as I need to call them in.

pampered.chris said:
Wow...I have to do two adjustments for some weird things.
First I have a customer that needed to replace 2 pieces of Executive Cookware, the replacement 10" skillet that was sent back to them came new in box with GOUGES in it. Brand new!!
Next, I got an email from a hostess that got her show on Saturday and she ordered 2 sets of medium cranberry squares, and when she opened the boxes (that all said cranberry squares on the outside of the box) they were WHITE!
What is up with this? I am very embarrassed about both. I know it is not my fault, but wow. I feel like this is not a good way to keep up a good name. I have NEVER had issues like this before. I mean, the occassional broken item when it arrives or a missing item, but being boxed up damaged or put in the wrong box altogether? Not cool.

I will be putting in adjustments for these items and I really wish there wasn't a wait time at HO as I need to call them in.

That sinks!!!! Maybe the person that packed them was color blind!! I would send the host a seasons best cookbook. Good Luck!!!

My mom hosted a show for me and she ordered the half price executive cookware set. When her package came it was two new paperwork boxes for spring/summer.

I called HO and she didn't act alarmed at all. I asked her how they would track who got the cookware boxes and she said she didn't know, I guess if someone calls in. Now, who is going to call in if they get a set of executive cookware.

The inside packaging sticker said executive cookware but clearly put this on the wrong box. Thankfully it was my mother so she didn't think it was me making the mistakes.

I've sold PC for almost a year & never had to do a single adjustment. But this last month I've had to do SEVEN!!!!!! :\

WLMcCoy said:
I've sold PC for almost a year & never had to do a single adjustment. But this last month I've had to do SEVEN!!!!!! :\

Wow!! Not one?! That is AWESOME!!

When I first started, I was playing "clean-up" for PC by trying to fix people's images of PC in the area. There was a consultant that really did some unforgivable things to the PC name around here and alot of people let that fall on PC and not the consultant. So I think the majority of my business was adjustments when I first started, but I figured if I helped to fix the issues, they would remember and come back. And about 95% of them are still my customers today. So it helped alot.

I also had hostess get something other than the executive cookware, she got another show entirely that was meant for Canada. I told the girl at Home Office that no one was going to say they just got free cookware, come pick it up. The lady at Home Office laughed and laughed.

It is just frustrating that this happened.

Oh and I already have given them both Season's Best cookbooks as Thank you's, I will have to think of something else for their trouble. The one girl was a potential recruit...I hope this doesn't hurt that chance.

1. What should I do if a customer's order is missing an item?

If a customer's order is missing an item, the first step is to apologize and reassure the customer that we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Then, we will check our inventory to see if the missing item is available for immediate shipment. If not, we will inform the customer and offer a replacement or a refund. We will also make a note of the issue to prevent it from happening in the future.

2. How do I handle a customer's order that arrived damaged?

If a customer's order arrives damaged, we apologize and assure the customer that we will take care of it. We will ask for photos of the damaged item and packaging to assess the situation. If the damage is minimal, we may offer a partial refund or replacement. If the damage is significant, we will offer a full refund or replacement. We will also make a note of the issue to improve our packaging and shipping methods.

3. What should I do if a customer receives the wrong item?

In the rare case that a customer receives the wrong item, we apologize and ask for the item to be returned. Once we receive the incorrect item, we will ship the correct one as soon as possible. We will also offer a partial refund or discount for the inconvenience. We will make a note of the issue to prevent it from happening again.

4. How do I handle a customer's order that never arrived?

If a customer's order never arrived, we apologize and assure the customer that we will track the shipment and resolve the issue. We will first check the tracking information to see if there were any delays or issues with the delivery. If the package is deemed lost, we will offer a replacement or full refund. We will also make a note of the issue to improve our shipping methods and prevent it from happening again.

5. What should I do if a customer's order is delayed?

If a customer's order is delayed, we apologize and inform the customer of the situation. We will provide an updated estimated delivery date and offer a discount or free gift for the inconvenience. If the delay is due to a backordered item, we will offer the option to wait for the item to come back in stock or to receive a partial refund. We will also make a note of the issue to improve our inventory management and prevent delays in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefZee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views