• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Sample Order Review: Disappointing Quality Control Issues

In summary, using Fall/Winter samples provides customers with the opportunity to try products before purchasing, increasing their confidence in the product's quality. New Fall/Winter samples are typically released twice a year, but there may be occasional special releases. These samples are only available as part of a set or bundle and cannot be purchased individually. If a sample is out of stock, a similar product may be offered as a replacement. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted for individual samples, but customer service can assist with any issues.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I received my Fall/Winter Sample order. I was so excited to open the boxes. Well, I opened the rectangle serving platter...which is beautiful....and guess what....It was all scratched up on one end with black marks, which I assume are scraped glaze, that would not come off. I continued opening boxes and got to the new rectangle baker and lid....there was a black knot on the outside of it. So, I barely have products out of their boxes and I am already having to do an adjustment. I don't understand how a product with a big knot on the outside of it got through production without someone noticing it.

I am still waiting for a reply on my adjustment. I have never had any problems in the past, so hopefully my replacements will be shipping out soon.

How sad Shawna! :( Man, you just reminded me that when I got my Level 3 of samples, I was missing 2 items! And the kicker is that I have gotten them yet! Where are they?

I'm talking to someone right now so we'll see what they say!:eek: Okay, she's not sure what happened but she informed her supervisor and they are sending it out right away. She told me that I called on July 31st and is also wondering why I haven't gotten my stuff.

Some good news though, she told me that the executive grill pan was shipped out on the 15th and is expected to arrive on MONDAY! I can't wait!!!:D :D :D

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the scratched platter and the black knot on the baker and lid. It's definitely frustrating when you receive damaged products, especially when you were so excited to open them. I hope the company responds to your adjustment request soon and that your replacements will be shipped out promptly. It's definitely concerning that a product with such obvious flaws made it through production without being noticed. Hopefully this was just a one-time issue and your replacements will be in perfect condition. Keep us updated on how everything turns out!

What are the benefits of using Fall/Winter samples?

Using Fall/Winter samples allows customers to experience the products before making a purchase, which can increase their confidence in the product's quality.

How often are new Fall/Winter samples released?

New Fall/Winter samples are typically released twice a year, once in the fall and once in the winter. However, there may be occasional special releases throughout the season.

Can I purchase Fall/Winter samples individually?

No, Fall/Winter samples are only available as part of a set or bundle. This allows customers to try a variety of products at a discounted price.

What happens if a Fall/Winter sample is out of stock?

If a Fall/Winter sample is out of stock, we will do our best to restock it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we may offer a similar product as a replacement.

Can I return or exchange Fall/Winter samples?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for individual Fall/Winter samples. However, if you are unsatisfied with a product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
rlombas