• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Issues? Recieved Broken or Wrong Items from PC? Share Your Experience!

In summary, some hosts are getting calls from their hosts about broken or wrong items recieved. Most of the problems are small, but still an annoyance.
Becky0216
Is anyone else getting calls from their hosts about broken or wrong items recieved? I know I have had problems in the past, but PC has really been getting better with the shipping. Now I am back to doing adjustments for every show.
Out of the shows I had in June I have
1 broken rectangular baker (in pieces) - I know this happens sometimes.
1- got a decorator bottle set instead of spoon rest
2 -citrus peelers instead of 2 hold and slice
1- food chopper with a severly damaged box (food chopper lightly scratched) but doesn't look good as a gift.
2- deep dish pie plates instead of 2 insulated totes
1- missing chefs tongs
Each one of these is a different show.

Now granted, most are small items, but still an annoyance. I know that PC is very busy from June and mistakes happen. I am just curious if anyone else is having issues like this. This just seems like alot of problems again.

Man!! I hope this isn't going to be a new trend!! A month or so ago a hostess that had a 1400 party asked that I have it all delivered to me and sort it for her, heck I made at least 350.00 off her, why not and they forgot to include a colander and bowl set (um...how did you miss that), sent a Springform Pan that had the entire top of the box ripped off and messed up on something else, small, but it was the last straw. I entered the adjustments on CC b/c I was afraid I would say something mean to someone at home office if I called.
I know that the people that pack the boxes are probably so busy, but c'mon...sometimes you just have to wonder if it was an accident...

I had a show last month where three items had their numbers transposed by the warehouse...little things, but they appeared correct on the package content list and then were packed incorrectly. Easy mixups, I guess...i.e., instead of item #2071, we got item #1071. HO corrected it without any problem, but then I had another order come in shortly after with a cracked 12-cup muffin stone...no big deal, these things happen. THEN there's order I just received a couple of days ago for my host and her Salad Chopper wasn't in the box. It's listed, just didn't make it in. I hope this resolves itself soon, because it's getting slightly old! I went for months with no issues, and then three errors in five shows?

Man I thought it was just me!! From a show last month, her Lg Rnd Stone w/handle was SHATTERED in the box and her mother in AZ didn't even get her order. Fedex said it was delivered but it was nowhere to be found. She lives in a retirement complex, Fedex has to leave it at the office. Someone is there all day. Then a host calls me yesterday. Her order was delivered, but the packing list says her consultant is someone in TX and lists all the guests for that show. We took everything out of the box and compaired it to the receipts I had. It looked like they combined the 2 shows. Or separated them, not sure. I had an individual order for the UM a while back and we have had to do 3 adjustments on it, everytime she gets it back the box is mutilated and some part is broken. This is really making us look bad!

I hate to say this but I seem to never have any problems. (knock on wood) I have been very happy with all my shipments. Every now and then there is a small mix up but HO is really fast at taking care of everything for me.

I'm knocking on wood too Jennie, I haven't had any problems lately. I just received my 2K show & sorted it this morning, & haven't seen anything missing yet.

lacychef said:
I'm knocking on wood too Jennie, I haven't had any problems lately. I just received my 2K show & sorted it this morning, & haven't seen anything missing yet.

Me too, after 117 shows I've only had a few (3-4) that I needed to make adjustments for wrong products or broken stuff. Knock on wood. HO wherehouse has done a great job with my shows so far! :chef:

1. What should I do if I received a broken item from Pampered Chef?

If you received a broken item from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will be happy to replace the item for you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

2. Can I return a wrong item I received from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can return a wrong item you received from Pampered Chef. Please contact our customer service team and we will provide you with a return label and process your refund or exchange.

3. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to ship orders?

We strive to ship all orders within 2 business days. However, during peak seasons or promotions, it may take longer. You can track your order using the tracking information provided in your confirmation email.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my Pampered Chef order?

If your order has not shipped yet, you can contact our customer service team to change the shipping address. However, if your order has already shipped, we cannot change the address and you will need to contact the shipping carrier to make any changes.

5. What should I do if my order from Pampered Chef is missing items?

If your order is missing items, please contact our customer service team. We will investigate the issue and send you the missing items as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • alibene80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
alibene80
  • heat123