• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Issues with PC Supplies: Missing Items and Mistakes - Any Solutions?

In summary, someone from Florida opened and used my packing slip, and some of the items in my box were hers, but not all of them. I am missing items and some there are not enough. Others I got duplicates of. I am so lost right now and feel like I am always calling HO.
Becky0216
Does anyone else have issues with orders being messed up from PC?
So Far My Kit that came had missing items.
Then My adjustment came and that was wrong.
Now, I ordered alot of supplies and I cant even wrap my head around the mistakes.

First of all the packing slip in the box is not mine. It is someone from FL. Looks like some of the things in my box are hers maybe, but not totally... ex.- she ordered 4 packs of mini cattys and I got 3 in the box..
So Besides that I am completely missing some items and others there are not enough. Others i got duplicates of..... I am so lost right now.
Just wondering if this is common for PC

No, that is not common. I would call and speak to someone at HO.

That's not common at all. What's the info on the packing label that's on the inside of the top flap? You may be able to tell if a box got out of order on the pick line, or if something else happened.

I spoke with someone the past 2 times. I am afraid there going to think I am making it up if its not common. I am just so frustrated right now. I feel like I am always calling HO

The info on the box itself is all correct (meaning everything I was supposed to get). BUt it is not what was actually in my box.

Call and ask to speak to a supervisor.

If the boxes got out of order then you won't be the only one calling them. CAll first thing this morning, the wait times are usually shorter then.

Becky0216 said:
Does anyone else have issues with orders being messed up from PC?
So Far My Kit that came had missing items.
Then My adjustment came and that was wrong.
Now, I ordered alot of supplies and I cant even wrap my head around the mistakes.

First of all the packing slip in the box is not mine. It is someone from FL. Looks like some of the things in my box are hers maybe, but not totally... ex.- she ordered 4 packs of mini cattys and I got 3 in the box..
So Besides that I am completely missing some items and others there are not enough. Others i got duplicates of..... I am so lost right now.
Just wondering if this is common for PC

I had this happen with a show last week ~ the packing slip was someone elses, and the stuff in the box didn't match the packing slip, or my hosts order.....and she got two "box 3 for 7" and no "box 1", so she didn't get individual packing slips or bags for her $750 show! It was a mess - and I didn't really get much help when I called.

I am calling now. I will see what happens.

They understand that mistakes happen!

I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back. The rep took my other adjustment (scratched pan) though. She said I didn't need to send the old one back. is that common?

Becky0216 said:
I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back. The rep took my other adjustment (scratched pan) though. She said I didn't need to send the old one back. is that common?
Sometimes they ask for products back, sometimes they don't! It costs them so much to ship some things back that they just don't ask for them.

ok, I guess that makes sense.

ok, so i just spoke with the Supervisor. She is having me ship the whole order back and she is reshipping me my order. I hope it is correct this time around. She also corrected what the rep told me and said I need to send the saucepan back. So now they are picking that up. I just opened another order or cookwear to check it and The 10" skillet and 3 qt saucepan have scratched and a dent. So she is adjusting those as well. Man I really am annoyed and discouraged. How can I sell cookwear that is coming to me all ruined?

That's not usual. There may have been a bad batch. Every now and then there's a batch of items that are bad - food choppers that fall apart, bamboo cheese boards with a groove that's too small. The best thing to do is contact HO about all the irregularities, so they can work it out with the suppliers.

Becky0216 said:
ok, so i just spoke with the Supervisor. She is having me ship the whole order back and she is reshipping me my order. I hope it is correct this time around. She also corrected what the rep told me and said I need to send the saucepan back. So now they are picking that up. I just opened another order or cookwear to check it and The 10" skillet and 3 qt saucepan have scratched and a dent. So she is adjusting those as well. Man I really am annoyed and discouraged. How can I sell cookwear that is coming to me all ruined?
Don't be discouraged! I think you just happened to be bitten by the bad luck bug on this order. At least everything's being taken care of!:balloon:

{{{{{hugs}}}}} I know you have had a bad run with your orders and it does happen but the majority of products arrive without defects. Our company cares big time about customer service and will do everything they can to fix it for you. They don't assume you are making things up and they want you to succeed.

Use it to your advantage: Tell your guests about how they replaced everything and paid for the extra shipping - remind them that they do this for 30 days from ship date (I tell them from show date so we have those extra few days as insurance).

I am happy they are just shipping a new order. This way there is no confusion on what to send back. I do need to get my hands on 2 boxes now to send the cookwear back though. I just broke all my boxes down for the trash lastnight....

I am just going to chalk it up to bad luck and give them another chance.

bad batcheschef ann,
do you know when the bad bamboo boards were?
I just met with a past consultant yesterday and she had one of these,
she never sent it back and I wonder if she still could.

About 2 years ago I had a show that had 7 bad choppers (and everyone checked them out at a different time, fun)
When I called HO and asked if everyone was having problems they told me no.

There were a bunch of people who had bad cheese boards - and it was right when they were a host special. Nov. 2006, maybe? I do recall that someone recently was having a similar problem - the white petite squares don't fit, but the Cranberry ones do.

My Recruiter has those white bowls that fit in the catty. They came with the kit. Hers don't sit right in there, the one dips down. Is that an issue that there was before?

1. Why was my order messed up?

There could be a few reasons why your order was messed up. It could be due to human error during packaging or shipping, technical issues with our ordering system, or incorrect information provided at the time of ordering. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. How can I get my order fixed?

If your order was messed up, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will be happy to assist you in getting your order fixed and ensuring that you receive the correct items as soon as possible.

3. Will I be charged for the incorrect items in my order?

No, you will not be charged for any incorrect items in your order. We will work to resolve the issue and make sure that you are only charged for the items you actually received.

4. How long will it take for my order to be fixed?

The time it takes to fix your order will vary depending on the specific issue and the availability of the correct items. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated on the progress.

5. What measures are you taking to prevent future order mess-ups?

We are constantly improving our systems and processes to minimize the risk of order mess-ups. We have also implemented additional quality checks and training for our staff to ensure that orders are fulfilled accurately. However, if you do experience any issues with your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can address the problem and prevent it from happening again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
heat123
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates