• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order for UGG Catalogs Delay: Frustration and Delivery Status Update

- I am so sorry that happened to you! I have reached out to PC and they are looking into it.I had a product adjustment from Dec. 28th that said "recieved" - it took FOUR calls to PC, plus requesting a supervisor get involved - and the customer still doesn't have the product!!!!!! PC recieved her return on Jan. 4th, but they don't know "why" they didn't ship out the replacement. I got so many excuses "changeover to FedEx", etc when I called. I'm dreading entering my first show. I LOVED the turn around last year!
pkd09
Silver Member
UGG...I was really low on catalogs so on Jan. 23 I placed a supply order for JUST CATALOGS (25 of them) just to get me through February. I have a show on Tuesday and many in February. I still do not have my catalogs. And of course FedEx does not deliver on Mondays. Why is it taking a week to get 25 catalogs????? I have already asked my cluster if they have any additional and everyone else is near the end. Shipment status is showing PICKING. UGGG ... needed to vent.

pkd09 said:
UGG...I was really low on catalogs so on Jan. 23 I placed a supply order for JUST CATALOGS (25 of them) just to get me through February. I have a show on Tuesday and many in February. I still do not have my catalogs. And of course FedEx does not deliver on Mondays. Why is it taking a week to get 25 catalogs????? I have already asked my cluster if they have any additional and everyone else is near the end. Shipment status is showing PICKING. UGGG ... needed to vent.

At least you're showing PICKING -- all I am showing from my 1/24 order is RECEIVED....supply orders are moving REALLY slowly right now and it's pissing me off :mad:

I haven't placed a supply order yet. Won't there be enough in the change over kit?

Changeover kit has SS catalogs. We still use the FW catalog through February.

Same here - I placed it on the 24th and it is received. The show I placed on the 24th - after the supply order - was shipped on Friday!!!!

Bummer! I hope they get it to you asap!

I submitted a supply order last week (I think it was the 18th) and it showed received until it was delivered. If you use the order number (cons#Sorder#01) as a reference number at fedex.com, you can see if it was actually shipped.HO is way behind on keeping the shipment status screen updated.

Ann - That formula hasn't worked for me. Would you try it for me? 457923007801 would be the number using that formula for my supply order.

Supply orders for Spring/Summer cannot be placed until Februrary correct?

Spring Summer supply orders can be placed NOW!

Cool - I will have to go in an update my PP product list so I can place my order.

Is shipping still free for the first order of each month/ I am trying to place my 1st order for Jan and I am being charged $4.00 for shipping

Last edited:
cmdtrgd said:
Ann - That formula hasn't worked for me. Would you try it for me? 457923007801 would be the number using that formula for my supply order.
Kate,

I can look it up for you, but I need your zip code to do it. And if you try, you'll need to put an "S" after your consultant number: 457923S007801.

Ann - I figured out the S part, and with my zip it shows nothing. Thanks!

jasonmva said:
Cool - I will have to go in an update my PP product list so I can place my order.

Is shipping still free for the first order of each month/ I am trying to place my 1st order for Jan and I am being charged $4.00 for shipping

Shipping is always $4 for the first supply order of the month. You will be charged DIRECT SHIPPING costs for any additional orders in the same month.

Oh that's right! I do not know where my brain was with that one. :eek:

My order placed on the 24th still says received too. I've been wondering about it, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I had a product adjustment from Dec. 28th that said "recieved" - it took FOUR calls to PC, plus requesting a supervisor get involved - and the customer still doesn't have the product!!!!!! PC recieved her return on Jan. 4th, but they don't know "why" they didn't ship out the replacement. I got so many excuses "changeover to FedEx", etc when I called. I'm dreading entering my first show. I LOVED the turn around last year!
Joanne

What is the estimated delivery time for my supply order?

The estimated delivery time for your supply order is typically between 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential delays in the shipping process. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped.

Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to supply orders once they have been placed. This is because our fulfillment process begins immediately to ensure prompt delivery to our consultants. If you need to make changes, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you.

What should I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item in my supply order?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your supply order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

Can I cancel my supply order?

If you need to cancel your supply order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to cancel it for you. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. In this case, you may need to return the items for a refund or exchange.

Is there a minimum order requirement for supply orders?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 for supply orders. This minimum helps us to keep our prices low and provide the best value to our consultants. If you have any questions or concerns about meeting this minimum, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • gratergirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies