• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Waiting on Supply Order??

In summary, some people are having slow shipment for their supplies, while others are having luck. The website is not being updated regularly, and the shipping process is taking longer than usual.
lacychef
So, I ordered my supplies last Thursday or Friday...and they finally shipped out on Wednesday. Now I won't get them until this Monday. Anyone else having slow shipment for your supplies?:(

Actually I was just about to post the same question. I ordered my supplies on Tuesday, which usually means I'll receive them by today, but the shipment status is still showing "received."

I did last month!

I've had a long wait with four of my last 6 shows...it was hung up on "received" for days...but then the other 2 were received one day and shipped the next...I hate the inconsistentcy....I like to be able to say "I won't guarantee, but it has been taking less than a week after the show is submitted" ....but now I have been hesitating to say that.. and the way other companies are, it may take weeks....so they are always wow'ed when I can say less than a week!

It is not just supplies...orders are taking WAYYYY longer than usual. It also seams like the website is not being updated very regularly either.

And, I am in my SS Month 3 now, and my "track your progress" is taking a long time to be posted...so I am not sure where everything is being held up....in the office or where?

I guess I've been lucky. I ordered supplies really late Wednesday night and they are shipping today. The only orders I've had that seem to take longer to ship are the ones placed at the end/first of the month. I hope I didn't just jinx myself by posting this!

I think I would rather wait a day or two, and the products be in one piece than get them quickly and have to make adjustments. I am lucky though. I live about 3 miles for HO, so things do not have to go far at all. I am surprised though, even being this close, somtimes things arrive broken.

wow! well even with the delays for my shows, one of my hosts was missing one piece and her santoku knife blade was twisted and chipped!! the odd thing was that it as in the sleeve without any dents in the boxes or anything...

pamperedlinda said:
I guess I've been lucky. I ordered supplies really late Wednesday night and they are shipping today. The only orders I've had that seem to take longer to ship are the ones placed at the end/first of the month. I hope I didn't just jinx myself by posting this!

I ordered mine Wed morning, like around 5:30AM EST & it just started saying picking:mad: I've been having problems with my shows, after it says shipped, it keeps saying try back later ( for 2 days :eek: ) THEN...the package starts to move!!:rolleyes:

Frustrated too!I put in my order on OCT 16th. HO said it shipped on the 17th but I am STILL waiting!!!:mad: I know military post is slow but I have received 5 packages ordered that day(or later)....two of them was even from PC.....my mid-season sample and an outlet order.
Melissa

I placed a supply order on 10/24, it shipped on 10/25, and I received it on 10/26. Now the state of the box when it arrived is another story all together... :(

I would call the HO and find out what's going on!

Last edited:
so now i have an order that has shipped from HO, and UPS shows that 2 are in transit...but the 3rd box of the same order's "Billing information has been received" ....I can't imagine that it is going to get any better with the holidays coming up, and for PC when the deep covered baker and decorator bottles are available again.....ugh

Weird that this should come up. I was on the phone with my Director this morning and she mentioned that she was almost out of catalogs. She apparently put in a supply order on 10/18, and it showed "picking" for the longest time (I think, still does). And what's weird is that now it shows a receive date of 10/28, which is wrong.

I haven't placed my supply order yet this month, but I am STILL waiting on my knives from the Sept sales promotion. They said "billing information received" from Oct 4th until present and they said that they would ship a new set out "right away." I'm still waiting, but there is a mystery package on my product adjustment page that shipped yesterday (allegedly, UPS tracking can't find any info on it).

The shows I submitted on Tuesday afternoon are still listed as "received," too. :(

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!;)

jentapp said:
I haven't placed my supply order yet this month, but I am STILL waiting on my knives from the Sept sales promotion. They said "billing information received" from Oct 4th until present and they said that they would ship a new set out "right away." I'm still waiting, but there is a mystery package on my product adjustment page that shipped yesterday (allegedly, UPS tracking can't find any info on it).

Want me to help you storm the HO? At this rate, you could have just driven over there and picked them up!!!

DebbieJ said:
Want me to help you storm the HO? At this rate, you could have just driven over there and picked them up!!!

I could have driven over there, too (I'm 5 minutes north of Brookfield Zoo so it would only take me about 1/2hr with traffic). They are back in "billing information received" land, so UPS has at least updated their computers. If I'm lucky, I'll get them early next week but I'm not holding my breath at this point. :mad:

My Business Booster took 14 days to get here. Usually it takes maximum 5 days. I was totally out of catalogues!

Alexa

I order my supplies on oct 29 and just got them today nov 3rd!

letscook04 said:
I order my supplies on oct 29 and just got them today nov 3rd!

FINALLY my order has left the building:rolleyes: Its saying ETA Tues. but I'll probally get it Mon.:D

Related to Anyone Else Waiting on Supply Order??

1. When can I expect my supply order to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for your supply order depends on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

2. Why is my supply order delayed?

There may be several reasons for a delay in your supply order. Some common reasons include backordered products, unexpected demand, or shipping delays. Our team is working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience.

3. Can I cancel or change my supply order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for supply orders. You can order as little or as much as you need for your business.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my supply order?

If you encounter any issues with your supply order, please contact our customer service team right away. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your supplies in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • smilesarepriceless