• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Orders Delayed? What's the Status of My Jan Order?

In summary, supply orders may be delayed due to high demand, inventory issues, or shipping delays from suppliers. The estimated delivery date for orders depends on the selected shipping method and can be found in the order confirmation email. Order status can be tracked through the "My Orders" tab in the Pampered Chef account or through a shipping confirmation email. If an order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, customers can check tracking information and contact customer service for further assistance. Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled once processed and shipped, but customers can contact customer service for help with returning delayed orders.
princessmeshelle
i placed a supply order on friday morning (at like 12:10 am) and i thought it usually went to a different status quicker. i realize there is probably a back up of people who waited to order jan supplies until the 23rd. so i was just wondering, for those who are as silly as myself, have the shipments been delayed or am i just imagining things? (i may also just be impatient to get a tracking # !) :chef:

My supply orders have always seemed to take at least 5 days. I live in the same state as the HO.

well, the shipping is actually different to Alaska, we get 2nd day air. the reason i ask is because in the summer it seemed like i submitted orders on Monday in the morning and the status went from received, to picking, to shipped. usually in one day. on days like that i would receive a shipment on Wednesday. sometimes Thursday. lately (since Oct) whenever i have submitted orders it seems to take 2-3 days to go from received to shipped. i realize i haven't been with the company for a whole year so i have no clue if the difference between summer ship times and winter are usually that long. aside from my excitement over the new season stuff i ordered some of the training CDs and i can't wait to listen to them. i was kinda hoping to try any new ideas on my hosts for February. anyway. i guess i may just be impatient.

Related to Supply Orders Delayed? What's the Status of My Jan Order?

1. Why is my supply order delayed?

Supply orders may be delayed due to high demand, inventory issues, or shipping delays from our suppliers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. When can I expect my Jan order to arrive?

The estimated delivery date for your Jan order depends on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the specific delivery date.

3. Can I track the status of my Jan order?

Yes, you can track the status of your Jan order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

4. My Jan order hasn't arrived yet, what should I do?

If your Jan order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please first check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or if the estimated delivery date has passed, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel my Jan order if it's delayed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders once they have been processed and shipped. If your Jan order is delayed and you no longer wish to receive it, please contact our customer service team for assistance with returning the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies