• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Delay: Frustration in Kansas

In summary, the shipments have been problematic for a lot of people. There are problems with receiving the shipments, problems with receiving the supplies, and problems with receiving the wedding registry brochures.
lacychef
Okay, I know there have been several threads about the shipments lately, but....
my supply order was shipped on the 1st, arrived in Lenexa (suburb of KC) on Friday, then arrived in St Paul MN today!:eek: What the heck is going on with that????? I am in the middle of KS!!! I am OUT of catalogs too! I was planning on getting this order by Friday for my bridal fair Sat.....I am getting grumpy!
Sorry, I don't "vent" very often, but I just had to about this!

WHen are you supposed to receive it?:confused:

It's okay to vent here! We all need to once in a while!:p ;) :D

That sucks!! I would call HO ASAP and ask that they resend it because you REALLY need it. They just might...

lacychef said:
Okay, I know there have been several threads about the shipments lately, but....
my supply order was shipped on the 1st, arrived in Lenexa (suburb of KC) on Friday, then arrived in St Paul MN today!:eek: What the heck is going on with that????? I am in the middle of KS!!! I am OUT of catalogs too! I was planning on getting this order by Friday for my bridal fair Sat.....I am getting grumpy!

Same boat here....my supply order was shipped 02/02...to arrive 02/07!!!!
UPS used to take 2 days....now I just checked 3 boxes...1 is in NJ, 1 is STILL in IL & Lord knows where the other 1 is......:mad:

My bad feelings about switching to Fed Ex aren't going away very quickly! Lacy, what city are you in? I thought I was in the middle of Kansas! (I'm just outside of Hutchinson). ]

I swear that happened to my very first package from FE, it went all over the US before coming to me and never made it to my door (neighbor got it I think)! It took 10 days from HO to CA! But my other packages so far seem to be the same ship time as UPS= 6 days.

straitfan said:
My bad feelings about switching to Fed Ex aren't going away very quickly! Lacy, what city are you in? I thought I was in the middle of Kansas! (I'm just outside of Hutchinson). ]

I'm in Russell.
To this point I've been happy with FE; things were getting here a day early. But now I'm very mad.
My director said definately call HO; so you all should do the same if you're having a bad time!

Strange... my sample order left on the same day as my supply order, due to arrive tomorrow, yet I received my sample order today but not supply!? Odd!

I am glad that I am not the only one having problems with shows... and supply orders...... what the heck is going on with this......??

:(

It seems like there is all kinds of problem right now. I received part of someone else's order in my supply order. I am calling HO tomorrow about it.

I had ordered supplies on Jan 24. Got them on the 31st and the wedding registry brochures were missing. Finally got the adjustment package today and again no wedding brochures (they sent recruiting brochures instead). After getting a call back about 20 minutes later than promised and THEN sitting on hold for another 10 minutes after they called me back, the operator said they will rush them out to me. We'll see.

Did they get a whole slew of new employees in the supply wherehouse??

It seems they have some catching up to do. Now, I'm not complaining, but here is the truth. Even though I'm in IL, which is a one day delivery area, FedEx is not delivering as fast as UPS.

Here is what is showing for one of my packages:

Feb 6, 2007 6:24 AM Arrived at FedEx location CHICAGO, IL
2:35 AM Package data transmitted to FedEx ADDISON, IL

Feb 5, 2007 11:46 PM Picked up CAROL STREAM, IL

So it's been sitting in the hub in Chicago all day long. With UPS, I would have had this package TODAY. With Fed Ex, I'm getting it tomorrow (I hope). That would be a two day shipping time. I know I have nothing to complain about, but it seems that HO's shipping computers and FedEx's pickups and routing need to be better coordinated. Yes, today was horribly snowy and cold, making driving a nightmare. I am willing to give Fed Ex the benefit of the doubt and give them time to get things together here, but I am not understanding it all in the meantime.

I had called HO yesterday morning & the lady was going to call me back once she'd talked to FE. When she hadn't called me by late afternoon, I called HO back. I guess she'd given my number to FE & they were supposed to call. The new HO lady said to wait till today to see if I get it, & if I don't they'll rush me out a new box. Aaaargh! I am out of catty's now, & have a show tomorrow & 2 on Saturday:(
Plus, the tracking page on CC wasn't working yesterday afternoon....anyone else have that problem?

I don't know if FedEx is the problem, or if the warehouse has the problem. I've been waiting for a supply order for at least 5 days...and been waiting for my replacement trifle bowl for about a week and 1/2. I don't think its FedEx - I think they're just the scapegoat here. HO has got to get it together...if their CONSULTANTS are this turned around by what's going on, imagine how the CUSTOMERS feel about this???!?!?!?!? Only my opinion....

It's certainly not HO's fault when FE isn't tracking packages and making deliveries on the day they have posted in the tracking links!!!! My supplies were supposed to arrive today, but up til this afternoon the last thing in tracking showed them still sitting in IL!!!! Finally this afternoon they are showing up in Portland, OR and I'll receive them tomorrow...... I HOPE!!!! I have ONE catalog left and a big show on Saturday! Need to get them stamped and into guest folders!!!!

But I also think that glitches happen in computers, and no system is perfect... it will take time to get used to the system, but I can be patient for a bit ;)

soccermamma! The same exact thing happened to me accept that it was the box #1 to a show with 3 boxes! Of course the other two boxes were cookware, so I've been waiting for 2 days. Mine showed that it was in IL also and finally they updated it today, saying that it arrived at and departed from Portland~! GRRRRRR!:mad:
Up until now, I've had excellent service with Fed Ex, so hopefully that won't happen anymore!
By the way, where are you in Washington?

I should've sent my xtra catalogs...
lacychef said:

to you, I bet you would've gotten them already!!!

Liz

Aw thanks Liz! Good news, I did receive mine yesterday~yeah! The box was pretty beat up though! I told my FE guy I'd been waiting for him for 3 days, & told him about it. He said the hub in Lenexa messes things up often; he said he'd gotten boxes that should have gone to MN before.....great!

MissChef! I'm in Central WA, about 3 or 4 hours from you (in Spokane)

My boxes are in Yakima today! If they don't show up, I'm gonna scream!!! I know they will, I'm just stressing about it ;) lol

Related to Supply Order Delay: Frustration in Kansas

1. Where is my order?

Thank you for your order! Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

2. Why is my order taking so long to arrive?

We apologize for any delays in the delivery of your order. Shipping times may vary depending on the shipping method selected and your location. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update your shipping address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with your order number and the updated address. If your order has already been shipped, unfortunately, we are unable to change the address.

4. What do I do if an item is missing or damaged in my order?

We apologize for any issues with your order. Please contact our customer service team within 14 days of receiving your order and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund for the missing or damaged item.

5. How do I return or exchange an item?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order. We will provide you with instructions on how to return or exchange the item. Please note, some items may not be eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • NMmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123