• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Changeover Date for Supply Orders and New Paperwork?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of new mini catalogs on the supply order after January 22nd. It is confirmed that only mini catalogs will be available on this date and after February 15th, spring paperwork will be available. However, until February 15th, fall paperwork can still be ordered. The cut-off dates for ordering seasonal paperwork are in the December newsletter. A helpful tip is provided on how to organize products by date available when placing a supply order.
kam
Staff member
I am sure this info is around - but I can't remember what I read and where...

I think I saw that new mini-cattys are availabe to order on Supply order after Jan 22. Is this correct?
What other NEW paperwork can be ordered starting Jan 22?
Am I correct to assume that my Jan supply order (after the 22nd) can still contain the CURRENT cattys, etc.
Would a Jan supply order (after Jan 22) still be considered THIS season (for spice counts).

When is the "switch date" in Feb for the old to new Supply order forms? Did I read Feb 15th somewhere??

Thanks!

Yes, that gave me the Jan 22nd date, but didn't answer all my questions - unless I am just not reading carefully enough.

I still have a question regarding the switchover date for supply orders and when the cut-off is for "Seasons".

Only the mini catalogs will be available on 1/22. Then, after February 15, any supply orders will be filled with Spring paperwork. Until 2/15 you may still order Fall paperwork. HTH

RaggedyAunt said:
Only the mini catalogs will be available on 1/22. Then, after February 15, any supply orders will be filled with Spring paperwork. Until 2/15 you may still order Fall paperwork. HTH

Oh Thank you. I "thought" I had seen Feb 15th - but couldn't remember where (or if it was accurate!)

I just want to make sure I get what I need without a date slipping by me!

Thanks again!

kam said:
Oh Thank you. I "thought" I had seen Feb 15th - but couldn't remember where (or if it was accurate!)

I just want to make sure I get what I need without a date slipping by me!

Thanks again!
You should be able to order spring supplies before Feb 15th.....

The actual cutoff dates are in the December newsletter.

If you go to place a supply order than click the little look-up key, you can organize the products by date available. you will then be able to see the products that you can order beginning on January 22nd. I just did it today :) hth a bit!

GourmetGirl said:
If you go to place a supply order than click the little look-up key, you can organize the products by date available. you will then be able to see the products that you can order beginning on January 22nd. I just did it today :) hth a bit!

Wonderful tip! Had NO idea! Can't wait to try it tonight. Thanks!

chefann said:
The actual cutoff dates are in the December newsletter.

Knew I saw them somewhere - couldn't remember where - and I would have never gone back to December's. Thanks!

1. What are changeover dates and why are they important?

Changeover dates refer to the dates when a consultant's commission period begins and ends. They are important because they determine when a consultant will receive their commission for sales and when they will need to submit new orders for the upcoming period.

2. How often do changeover dates occur?

Changeover dates occur every two weeks, typically on Mondays. This allows for a consistent schedule for consultants to submit orders and receive commission.

3. Can I change my changeover date?

Yes, you can change your changeover date once every six months. However, please note that changing your changeover date will also change the date of your commission check.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting orders on my changeover date?

If you miss the deadline for submitting orders on your changeover date, your orders will be counted towards the following period. However, please note that this may affect your commission for the current period.

5. Do I still need to submit orders on my changeover date if I haven't made any sales?

Yes, you should still submit an order on your changeover date even if you haven't made any sales. This ensures that your commission period is closed and that you will not miss any potential sales or bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
Replies