• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Apron: Availability on Paperwork Supply?

In summary, the new apron is available for purchase on the paperwork supply website in all sizes. It can also be ordered in bulk for teams and comes in black. Exchanges and returns are also possible if the apron does not fit.
Shawnna
Gold Member
The new apron....is it available on paperwork supply or do we have to order it somewhere else? The one on the paperwork supply says it is available until July 31st, so I am assuming it is the old one.

Hey Shawna! I noticed on the New Paperwork supply form that all the new stuff is highlighted in blue and the apron is one of the ones highlighted.:D There is also a vinyl white with writing tablecloth that is highlighted blue!:)

I didn't notice that....guess I should pay more attention. Thanks.

No problem Shawna!:p

Related to New Apron: Availability on Paperwork Supply?

1. Is the new apron available for purchase on the paperwork supply website?

Yes, the new apron is available for purchase on the paperwork supply website. Simply log in to your account and search for "new apron" in the search bar to find it.

2. Can I order the new apron in bulk for my team?

Yes, you can order the new apron in bulk for your team. When placing your order on the paperwork supply website, simply increase the quantity to the desired amount.

3. Is the new apron available in all sizes?

Yes, the new apron is available in all sizes. Our aprons come in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large to fit a variety of body types.

4. Are there any color options for the new apron?

Currently, the new apron is only available in black. However, we may introduce new color options in the future.

5. Can I exchange or return the new apron if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can exchange or return the new apron if it doesn't fit. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
newbietoPC
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
DebbieJ