• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Would My Supply Order Be on "Hold"?

In summary, the show order says "released for picking", but the supply order says "hold". This could mean that they're having trouble processing your payment. If you're concerned, give the HO a call.
shelly.nurse
I placed a show order and a supply order (for my next show, several of the rubs, etc). Well, the show order says "released for picking", but the supply order says "hold".

Has this ever happened to anyone else before? What does it mean?

I don't remember it ever happening. It could mean that they're having trouble processing your payment. If you're concerned, give the HO a call.

by the way, this is what I ordered, does anyone see anything wrong with it:

1 quick cut paring knifes (pack of 6)
1 barbeque rub
2 small spreader
2 parmesan-garlic dipping oil
1 tool turn about tote
1 crushed peppercorn and garlic rub
2 season's best s/s 07
1 RUFTH trivet
1 chipotle rub
2 real food real fast postcard invitations

I need the knives, because my last host wanted to gift one to each person who ordered (she is paying me for them), that already has a SB book.

Is it because I ordered 2 of the dipping oil seasonings or spreaders? If so, why didn't P3 flag it when I was ordering? I figured that since it didn't flag it, it would be okay.

shelly.nurse said:
by the way, this is what I ordered, does anyone see anything wrong with it:

1 quick cut paring knifes (pack of 6)
1 barbeque rub
2 small spreader
2 parmesan-garlic dipping oil
1 tool turn about tote
1 crushed peppercorn and garlic rub
2 season's best s/s 07
1 RUFTH trivet
1 chipotle rub
2 real food real fast postcard invitations

I need the knives, because my last host wanted to gift one to each person who ordered (she is paying me for them), that already has a SB book.

Is it because I ordered 2 of the dipping oil seasonings or spreaders? If so, why didn't P3 flag it when I was ordering? I figured that since it didn't flag it, it would be okay.

It might be because of the oil, I think we can only order one of each...I'm not sure, but give HO a call & see...HTH

Last edited:
Probably the spreaders. The non-seasoning products are on supply order so that we have the tools to demo the theme show recipes. Those products are limit one at the supply order price.

I had an order on hold a few weeks ago and it is because you ordered 2 of the dipping oils. You are only allowed to order one per mo. This is the mistake I made and you need to call them to rectify it.

I think it is because of the 2 small spreaders. I did the same thing 3 months ago, and had it on hold - called HO and was told we can only order one.

Thanks for your help, I will give them a call this afternoon, when I get off work

1. Why is my supply order on hold?

There could be several reasons why your supply order is on hold. It could be due to insufficient funds, a discrepancy in your payment information, or an issue with the availability of the products you ordered.

2. How long will my supply order be on hold?

The duration of the hold on your supply order will depend on the reason for the hold. If it is due to insufficient funds, the hold will be lifted as soon as the payment is processed. If it is due to a product availability issue, it may take longer for the hold to be lifted as we work to fulfill your order.

3. Can I cancel my supply order while it is on hold?

Yes, you can cancel your supply order while it is on hold. However, please keep in mind that canceling the order may result in a delay in receiving your desired products once the hold is lifted.

4. Will I be notified when the hold on my supply order is lifted?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email once the hold on your supply order is lifted. If the hold was due to an issue with your payment, you may also receive a notification from your financial institution.

5. Can I expedite the process to lift the hold on my supply order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the process to lift the hold on your supply order. We strive to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible, but some factors, such as product availability, are beyond our control.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • PCSarahjm