• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Supplies: Customer vs. Supply Order Form

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two ways to purchase supplies: as a customer or through the supply order form. Purchasing as a customer allows access to current products and promotions, while the supply order form offers a larger selection and bulk ordering options. Consultants can use their discount when ordering through the supply order form, which can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website. However, returns or exchanges are not available for items ordered through the supply order form.
PCSarahjm
I thought I saw somewhere on here about buying supplies as a customer instead through the supply order form. What does everyone do? I was wanting to buy some seasonings yes they are cheaper on the supply form but if I bought as a customer then I would be helping my host and myself with commission.

When I have individual orders, I frequently put them together as a show and use the free product value to get seasonings, SBRC, etc. to use as prizes.

I do the same thing, as long as someone isn't in need of something right away. It's a great way to save on shipping, too.

1. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies as a customer?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers two ways to purchase supplies - as a customer or through the supply order form. As a customer, you can purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website.

2. What is the difference between purchasing as a customer and through the supply order form?

When purchasing as a customer, you have access to all current products and can take advantage of special deals and promotions. With the supply order form, you have access to a larger selection of products, including retired items, and can order in bulk for your own use or for resale.

3. Can I use my consultant discount when purchasing through the supply order form?

Yes, if you are a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can use your consultant discount when ordering through the supply order form.

4. How do I access the supply order form?

The supply order form can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Supply Order Form" link under the "Business" tab.

5. Can I return or exchange items ordered through the supply order form?

No, all sales through the supply order form are final. If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedtracy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jasonmva