• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find My Stoneware Tote Bag!

In summary, a Stoneware Tote Bag is a specially designed bag made of durable material and compartments for carrying and transporting stoneware dishes and other kitchen items. It can hold up to 8-10 standard-sized stoneware dishes and is insulated to protect them during transportation. The dimensions are 15 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 8 inches in height, making it compact and easy to store. It is also machine washable, but it is recommended to air-dry before storing to prevent mold or mildew growth.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I finally went through the new consultant training last night and the director I was doing it with showed me this awesome stoneware tote bag. She told me it would be it would listed on the supply order form but I can't find it. Does anyone know if they are still offering it and if so, what would it be called?

I don't know if that is still on there or not. hmmmmm.... gonna go look brb.........I don't see it on there. If you can't find it pm me. I have an extra one.

The Stoneware Tote bag is no longer available.

Only the Show to Go pieces are on supply.

Isn't the stoneware bag part of the show-to-go set??

gilliandanielle said:
Isn't the stoneware bag part of the show-to-go set??
nope.

Just the rolling tote, tote bag (Large) and the TTT.

I thought the large tote bag what the stoneware tote. Are they different things?

gilliandanielle said:
I thought the large tote bag what the stoneware tote. Are they different things?
Stoneware tote was padded and a flat black bag with dividers in it so you could carry 4 stones. It's for the flat stones. I love mine but only carry it occasionally.

Hi there! Congratulations on completing your new consultant training! I'm glad to hear that your director showed you the stoneware tote bag - it's definitely a must-have for any pampered chef consultant. The tote bag is called the "Stoneware Tote" and it should be listed on the supply order form under the "Kitchen Tools" section. If you're having trouble finding it, I would suggest reaching out to your director or contacting customer service for assistance. Happy cooking!

What is a Stoneware Tote Bag?

A Stoneware Tote Bag is a specially designed bag that is used to carry and transport stoneware dishes, bakeware, and other kitchen items. It is made of durable material and has compartments to keep your stoneware secure during transportation.

How many stoneware dishes can fit in the tote bag?

The number of stoneware dishes that can fit in the tote bag depends on the size and shape of the dishes. Generally, our Stoneware Tote Bag can hold up to 8-10 standard-sized stoneware dishes.

Is the Stoneware Tote Bag insulated?

Yes, our Stoneware Tote Bag is insulated to help keep your stoneware dishes at a safe temperature during transportation. It also helps to protect the dishes from any external factors that could potentially damage them.

What are the dimensions of the Stoneware Tote Bag?

The dimensions of our Stoneware Tote Bag are 15 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 8 inches in height. It is designed to fit most standard-sized stoneware dishes and is compact enough to fit in your car trunk or pantry when not in use.

Is the Stoneware Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote Bag is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying to ensure the longevity of the bag. Please note that the tote bag should be completely dry before storing it away to avoid any potential mold or mildew growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • dbingen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies