• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carry-All Tote: Is It Worth It for Parties?

The Carry-All Tote is the same as the one they had years ago when you earned the rolling tote and TTA bag.
krahema
Does anyone have the Carry-All Tote? It is the one that comes with the mini-kit & is sold on supply order for $20. I'm wondering if it would be worth ordering to take things to parties. I find that the New Consultant Tote (the one that comes with the regular kit) is just too big to carry comfortably - especially when it is full!

Any insight is greatly appreciated :)

I have the carry-all tote and really like it. It is not quite as big as the one in the kit, so not as heavy to carry. It has more pockets inside that I like also.

I have the Carry-All tote..and I really like it as well. Actually..I ended up putting some of my scrapbooking items in it..and like it in there..I had to buy a second one to use for my shows..LOL.

I thought the mini kit came with two reusable bags - did they change this?

I use the carry all bag for my 'office in a bag'. It has a long skinny pocket along the length of the bag - great for my laptop. Then it has 3 divided pockets...one gets catalogs and order forms (one end), the other gets my party binder, calender and DCB Cookbook in a binder (from here) and then in the middle is a money bag with pens, recipe cards, recruiting info, freezer bag with some giveaways (citrus peelers, mini whippers etc) and then a handful of SBRCs that I use if they bring a guest.

Is it the same as the one they had years ago when you earned the rolling tote and TTA bag?

1. Is the Carry-All Tote durable enough for frequent use at parties?

Yes, the Carry-All Tote is designed with high-quality materials and reinforced stitching to withstand frequent use at parties. It is also water-resistant, making it easy to clean and maintain.

2. How much can the Carry-All Tote hold?

The Carry-All Tote has a spacious interior with dimensions of 18" x 12" x 14", making it able to hold several Pampered Chef products and other party essentials. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for organization.

3. Is the Carry-All Tote easy to transport?

Yes, the Carry-All Tote has two sturdy handles and an adjustable shoulder strap, making it easy to carry and transport to and from parties. The shoulder strap also allows for hands-free carrying.

4. Can the Carry-All Tote keep food hot or cold?

Yes, the Carry-All Tote has insulated walls and a thermal lining, making it perfect for keeping food hot or cold during transportation to parties. It can keep food cold for up to 4 hours and hot for up to 2 hours.

5. Is the Carry-All Tote worth the investment for party consultants?

Yes, the Carry-All Tote is a valuable investment for party consultants as it not only helps to transport and organize products for parties, but it also serves as a promotional tool with its sleek and professional design. It also comes with a 3-year guarantee, ensuring its durability and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies