• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Right Tote/Bag: What Do You Cheffers Suggest?

In summary, for Pampered Chef products, we recommend a tote or bag that is at least 18 inches wide, 12 inches deep, and 10 inches tall. Compartments are important for organization and accessibility, and durable materials like canvas, nylon, or polyester are recommended. Look for reinforced handles and a sturdy bottom, as well as water-resistant or washable material. The Pampered Chef logo can also be found on some totes and bags, with customizable options available.
PCSarahjm
I need to purchase another or two totes/bags? The only thing I have is the Carry all tote that came with the New consultant Kit. It is getting full and very heavy. I try to take only the things needed but still it is heavy. So what do you cheffers suggest??

I use the New Consultant Tote, the Tool Turn About Tote, and the Carry All Tote available on supply for all my shows.

Tool Turnabout tote for sure!

I agree - the Tool Turn About is an absolute must! I also like the Carry-All Tote. I don't have the new one - but I carry everything in 2 Carry-All's and a TTA Tote. 1 Carry-All has all of my products, the other has paperwork, computer, prizes, and cookbooks, and all of my tools are in the TTA.

I love the tool Turnabout tote too! I just got it a couple of months ago. I also use a rolling crate from staples since I don't want to invest the $90 for the PC one. I've heard a lot of people say they had it but the handle broke.

If you do a lot of trifles for your shows, a 2nd TTA tote is a must - it's perfect for the trifle bowl!

Is PC coming out with new totes? I have around 200 in PC $ to use. But if there will be new ones I will wait to place the order?

No new totes that I know of. There are three on supply and then the New Consultant Tote which replaced the red crate in January. So I doubt it.

I am pretty sure they willput the new consultant tote on the fall/winter supply order form.

That would be nice, I still have my crate.

Related to Finding the Right Tote/Bag: What Do You Cheffers Suggest?

1. What size tote or bag do you recommend for Pampered Chef products?

We suggest a tote or bag that is at least 18 inches wide, 12 inches deep, and 10 inches tall to comfortably fit most Pampered Chef products. However, if you have larger items, we recommend going for a tote that is at least 20 inches wide and 14 inches deep.

2. Is it important for the tote or bag to have compartments?

Yes, having compartments in your tote or bag can help keep your Pampered Chef products organized and easily accessible. Look for totes with at least one large compartment and multiple smaller pockets for storing different items.

3. Are there specific materials that are better for a Pampered Chef tote or bag?

We recommend choosing a tote or bag made of durable materials such as canvas, nylon, or polyester. These materials are easy to clean and can withstand the weight of your Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I find a tote or bag with the Pampered Chef logo on it?

Yes, we offer a variety of totes and bags with the Pampered Chef logo on them. You can also find customizable options to add your name or business information to your tote or bag.

5. Are there any specific features to look for in a tote or bag for Pampered Chef products?

Aside from compartments and durability, we also recommend looking for a tote or bag with reinforced handles and a sturdy bottom to support the weight of your Pampered Chef products. It's also helpful to have a water-resistant or washable material in case of spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • lindy0116