• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curious About Earning a Product? Share Your Thoughts Here!

I really like the tote! I think I'll start using it that way from now on.I used it for a while to carry a little bit of everything. I carried one of each type of knife, the Wine Bottle Opener, and a couple of the bamboo specialty tools. To carry it I slipped inside my tote so I wasn't actually carrying another separate piece.
leftymac
Is anyone excited about earning this product? I've had a crappy month and I will be just $100 away. Yet, I find myself not caring. I don't even take the glassware to shows. Plus, it'd be just one more bag. And between the TTA Bag, the new spice bag I'll be earning, the Consultant Tote, and the Carry-All Tote, I don't want to carry anymore anyway.

I was just wondering because I hadn't heard much talk about it on here.

I'm more interested in the Spice tote...but I did earn the Glass tote too.It might be nice if one month is a special on Dots, and I was more inclined to want to take the glassware then...

Hahahaha! That's a great question Keith! I just took a glass to my show last night for the first time ever!!!! but it did say you can take out the dividers and carry the trifle bowl in it!!! I think I will use it more for that....It seems that I make a trifle for every show....The ladies down her are crazy about them! My show last night had a small disaster...the host bought angel food cake and cool whip and said she had strawberries....well when I got there, they were mushy! So I asked her if she had any canned pineapples or something....So I layered the cake, cool whip, crushed pineapple and canned cherries....everyone LOVED it! They made me write it down for them...I was like seriously folks, its 4 ingredients just thrown in the bowl! hehe!

I am looking forward to using it more for the trifle bowl then the glasses.

I just throw my Trifle Bowl in the Tool-Turn About Tote, and stick the TTA on top of it.

leftymac said:
I just throw my Trifle Bowl in the Tool-Turn About Tote, and stick the TTA on top of it.

how does that work? is it w/o the tools in it? sorry if this question seems silly, just can't picture it.

It's with the tools in it. It all fits perfectly. It's nothing new. It's how they suggest using it in the picture on the Supply Order Fact Sheet.

thanks. will have to try that. not bringing glasses to a show so the bag does me no good. just something to be taxed on...

Well if anyone earns it and does not want it I would be willing to buy it from someone!!!

Hey that's cool Keith! I actually don't have the TTA Tote....I put the TTA and the big batter bowl in my carrying consultant bag, and roll them in on top of my rolling bag! I have been carrying the trifle bowl in a reusuable grocery bag (not a pc one, but my local grocery store one) hehe!

doughmama said:
thanks. will have to try that. not bringing glasses to a show so the bag does me no good. just something to be taxed on...

and then write off because it is a business expense.

yes, but would rather it just be free and have p chef write it off... more paperwork on my side. but don't mean to be complaining. love the incentives & getting "free" stuff no matter what it is.:)

DebbieJ said:
and then write off because it is a business expense.

How do you write it off if you earned it for free? Don't you have to have an actual expense (cash out) to do a write off?

krahema said:
How do you write it off if you earned it for free? Don't you have to have an actual expense (cash out) to do a write off?

It's listed on your 1099 at the end of the year.

I'm not real excited about the tote. I also don't bring glasses to my shows. I figure its just more glass to get broken.

I'm not excited about it either. I don't even own the glasses! LOL!

So use it as a host incentive...

I'm reserving judgement. I used the knife case for a long time to carry a lot of things besides knives. I figure I'll play with it a bit to find a use for it.

raebates said:
I'm reserving judgement. I used the knife case for a long time to carry a lot of things besides knives. I figure I'll play with it a bit to find a use for it.

Oh really? Do tell, Rae. I always love your ideas!

Is this the new PC color :yuck:

leftymac said:
Oh really? Do tell, Rae. I always love your ideas!

Aww, thanks, Keith.

I used it for a while to carry a little bit of everything. I carried one of each type of knife, the Wine Bottle Opener, and a couple of the bamboo specialty tools. To carry it I slipped inside my tote so I wasn't actually carrying another separate piece.

I'm not doing that now, because I took some stuff out of my TTA and now carry all of those types of things in that. However, I still occasionally use the Forged Knife carrier when forged cutlery is on special to carry whatever pieces are available. That way people can see the differences for themselves.

Keith- if you earn the tote and don't want it- SELL it! you know there will be a few folks who will clamor to get it. You'll be paying taxes on it- you might as well get something for it- instead of sitting it in the closet. :)

esavvymom said:
Keith- if you earn the tote and don't want it- SELL it! you know there will be a few folks who will clamor to get it. You'll be paying taxes on it- you might as well get something for it- instead of sitting it in the closet. :)

Oh I know. But as I said in the original post, I probably won't earn it. And I'm okay with that. For some reason I'm just not excited about this particular incentive.

I agree. I've earned it. I would rather earn the STA tote, but I might not, because my two early shows rescheduled and I have family coming up the second week in August. It doesn't look like I'm going to pull that off, unless my catalog show works out and my vendor event pulls off at least $150 in sales.

I really want that STA tote!

I am not every excited about it either. I have my own catalog show open that I was planning on submitting this month as I am not to far from the $1250, but I decided to submit it on Aug 1st. That way I will only need one more show to get the STA tote, which is the one I really want. :D

leftymac said:
Is anyone excited about earning this product? I've had a crappy month and I will be just $100 away. Yet, I find myself not caring. I don't even take the glassware to shows. Plus, it'd be just one more bag. And between the TTA Bag, the new spice bag I'll be earning, the Consultant Tote, and the Carry-All Tote, I don't want to carry anymore anyway.

I was just wondering because I hadn't heard much talk about it on here.

I feel the same.. not overly excited about the tote. I dont take any glasses with me.. too much like a bull in a china closet when it comes to the wine and Martini glasses.

I haven't rcvd the new Spice Tool Around YET, but I am hoping that after you take the divider's out of the glassware tote you may still be able to use for the spices. If you can fit the trifle bowl I am guessing it will fit.
So YES I am very exicted.

Shell Northway said:
I haven't rcvd the new Spice Tool Around YET, but I am hoping that after you take the divider's out of the glassware tote you may still be able to use for the spices. If you can fit the trifle bowl I am guessing it will fit.
So YES I am very exicted.

The spice rack, when filled, is a lot bigger than the trifle bowl. I don't think it would fit.

I would use it for my trifle bowl but I dropped my trifle bowl at one of my shows and it shattered, I was almost in tears

What products can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty food items. The specific products available to earn may vary based on your sales and performance.

How do I earn products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To earn products as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must first sign up and become an active consultant. Then, you can earn products through sales incentives, host rewards, and monthly consultant specials. The more you sell and the higher your performance, the more products you can earn.

Can I choose which products I want to earn?

Yes, you can choose which products you want to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant. When you reach a certain sales goal or achieve a certain performance level, you will be given a list of products to choose from. You can select the products that best fit your needs and preferences.

Are there any restrictions on the products I can earn?

There may be some restrictions on the products you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant. For example, some products may only be available for a limited time or may only be offered to consultants who reach a certain performance level. However, there are a wide variety of products available to earn, so there is something for everyone.

Can I earn products as a new consultant?

Yes, even as a new consultant, you have the opportunity to earn products through sales and performance incentives. Pampered Chef has a strong support system in place to help new consultants achieve success and start earning products right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC