• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tote Bag With See-Through Pocket

In summary, the tote bag with see-through pocket measures 14 inches by 12 inches by 6 inches and is made of durable polyester material. It can be personalized for an additional fee and is perfect for carrying cooking essentials. The see-through pocket can fit standard size cookbooks and the tote bag is versatile enough to hold various kitchen tools and small appliances.
Dawn4
Gold Member
Does anyone have a picture of the tote bag on the supply order form with the see-through pocket they can post or e-mail? I want to purchase it, but I would like to see it first and I can't seem to find a photo. :rolleyes:

This is what it looks like:

Attachments

• catalog tote.jpg
    catalog tote.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 448
Thanks Cathy. Do you like yours???

I love it and use it as a purse all the time. It's just the right size, IMO. Not too big where you stuff it too full and it's hard to carry, and not too small to fit some extras (like sippy cups for kids, or a water bottle if you want). I take it with me to the mall, grocery store, wherever, and I strike up conversations with people naturally everywhere, and they always ask me about it, so I'm not being "pushy" when I talk about my business - they asked first! :)

:) That's exactly what I'm hoping for. I'm going to go order it now.

Related to Tote Bag With See-Through Pocket

What is the size of the tote bag?

The tote bag with see-through pocket measures 14 inches by 12 inches by 6 inches, making it the perfect size for carrying all your cooking essentials.

What is the material of the tote bag?

The tote bag is made of durable polyester material, which is both lightweight and easy to clean.

Can the tote bag be personalized?

Yes, the tote bag can be personalized with your name or a monogram for an additional fee. This makes it a great gift for yourself or for any cooking enthusiast in your life.

Is the see-through pocket large enough to hold a cookbook?

Yes, the see-through pocket is designed to fit standard size cookbooks, making it easy to bring your favorite recipes with you on the go.

What other items can fit in the tote bag?

The tote bag is versatile and can hold a variety of kitchen tools, including spatulas, measuring cups, and even small appliances like a mini blender or hand mixer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yellowolive5