• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dimensions of Mothers Day Market Tote

In summary, the Mother's Day Market Tote is a versatile and durable tote that measures 14 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It has a 9-inch handle drop and can hold up to 30 pounds, making it perfect for carrying groceries, picnic supplies, or other items for a day out with mom. The tote is machine washable and available in two colors: black and blue with a beautiful floral design. It can also be personalized with a custom embroidery of up to 10 characters.
kayleigh
Does anyone have or can measure the mothers day market tote for me? I have a customer who wants to order one but needs the dimensions first. I do not have this so I can not measure myself otherwise I would. Thanks in advance.

Kayleigh

Folded up: 9"x6"x2"
Opened fully: 16"H x ~11" x ~8"Handle opening is about 7.5" - so enough you can get it up over your shoulder and it sits under my armpit.

thanks so much. I appreciate this so much.

What are the dimensions of the Mother's Day Market Tote?

The Mother's Day Market Tote measures 14 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It also has a 9-inch handle drop, making it the perfect size for carrying groceries, picnic supplies, or other items for a day out with mom.

Is the Mother's Day Market Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Mother's Day Market Tote is made from durable polyester material that is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying to maintain its shape and quality.

How much weight can the Mother's Day Market Tote hold?

The Mother's Day Market Tote has a weight capacity of up to 30 pounds. It is made with sturdy reinforced handles and a durable construction, making it perfect for carrying heavy items like groceries or books.

What colors are available for the Mother's Day Market Tote?

The Mother's Day Market Tote is currently available in two colors: black and blue. Both options feature a beautiful floral design and are perfect for any mom who loves to stay stylish while running errands or going to the market.

Can the Mother's Day Market Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Mother's Day Market Tote can be personalized with a custom embroidery of up to 10 characters. This is perfect for adding a special touch or personal message for the special mother in your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
monique64
  • pcmealswithme