• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picture of Consultant Tote & $35 Cost Explained

In summary, the tote is the new replacement for the red crate and it is made of black-on-black logo fabric with shoulder straps and 2 smaller handles for carrying it. There is one long pocket along one side and 2 pockets on the other side.
yellowolive5
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the consultant tote that is for sale on our supply order form. I want to see why it is $35. Thank you very much.

There was a thread on here with pics I don't recall what the thread was. you can do a search and see if you can find it:)

yellowolive5 said:
Picture of Bag
This is the only bag I have a photo of. It's Popeye's mom, I think.
Popeyesmom.jpg

KG - Your crack me up:D

yellowolive5 said:
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the consultant tote that is for sale on our supply order form. I want to see why it is $35. Thank you very much.

I think that it is the bag we got at conference.

No, we cannot purchase bags that were Conference goodies. The bag in question is the New Consultant Kit Bag. It's big, like the maroon crates, but made of the black-on-black logo fabric. There are shoulder straps and 2 smaller handles for carrying it like the crate. Inside, there's one long pocket along one side - holds the large bar pan or mini muffin pan. On the other side, there's 2 pockets.

For those of you that have that bag, do you think that it is easier to use than the crate? I just worry that it is not as "sturdy" as the crate. I don't take that much to my shows, but I like the stability of the crate.

I like it, because it looks official, whereas the crate looks like I had to go to WallyWorld to get something to take to shows. I don't usually use the crate as a display prop. If you do, you may want to fold your crate up and take it in the bag.

I think the bag is way better than the crate. It does look more official. I think it's easier to carry; just don't fill it too full. It holds a lot.

I am so glad I found this thread. I was wondering about this new bag but now I realize it is the one I got as a new consultant. I dont know about the crates but I do really like this bag. It is really sturdy and Missy is right...you can fit so much stuff in it that it becomes too heavy to carry. I do put alot in mine and then just present a smile to the hostess so they don't realize that it is as heavy as it is. That way I can just make one trip. Enjoy the bag for those of you who are going to get it. I like mine!!!!

Because I went inactive, once I resigned I bought the new kit with the new bag. I do love the fact that it is easier to carry and actually fits more stuff than the crates do. I tell in two (+) years a lot has changed.

J.Corley said:
Because I went inactive, once I resigned I bought the new kit with the new bag. I do love the fact that it is easier to carry and actually fits more stuff than the crates do. I tell in two (+) years a lot has changed.
No Seriously, it fits MORE stuff than the crate? I have the crate and wondered how much this tote will handle cuz I Jam pack my crate to where it's over the top! Now I just want the bag to satisfy my curiosity! LOL

What is the Picture of Consultant Tote?

The Picture of Consultant Tote is a stylish and functional bag that is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It has multiple pockets and compartments to help you stay organized and carry all your essential business materials.

How much does the Picture of Consultant Tote cost?

The Picture of Consultant Tote costs $35. This price includes both the bag itself and any personalization or customization options you choose, such as adding your name or initials.

Can I use the Picture of Consultant Tote as a regular tote bag?

Yes, the Picture of Consultant Tote can be used as a regular tote bag for personal use. It is made of high-quality materials and has a versatile design that makes it perfect for carrying all your daily essentials.

Are there any additional costs for the Picture of Consultant Tote?

No, the $35 cost for the Picture of Consultant Tote is all-inclusive. There are no additional costs or hidden fees. However, if you choose to add personalization options, there may be an extra charge.

Can I purchase the Picture of Consultant Tote if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the Picture of Consultant Tote is only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. It is a tool specifically designed to help consultants carry and organize their business materials for parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefpenny99