• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote - Get it Now on eBay!

In summary, the tote is very cute and people at conference were really excited about it. It is currently being sold on eBay for $35.
heat123
Silver Member
I guess I am a bag-tote junkie but I just saw a pic of the exclusive brown and pink tote (aka diaper bag) that you all had avail to buy at Merrill and LOVE IT!:love: For sale on ebay for $35 is the current bid! :eek:

Are they really NOT going to carry it online??:cry: Sooo friggen cute! I want it and my kids are well past diaper bag stage (well almost).:(

I saw it go for over $40 on E-bay the other day. Can't believe I didn't think of grabbing a few and selling them. ;)

ok - enlighten me ladies - whats it look like?

log onto ebay and punch in tote and you will see how cute this thing is!!

BTW, how much was it at Confrence?

And I just requested to Merrill that they carry it online! ;)

Too Cute!!!!!!!

i bought one at conf. since I will be having a girl in Dec. I think it was about $15-18. it is really cute though!

Sometimes it take them a long time to get the new products on the website.

o - just looked - yes very very cute

ShanaSmith said:
i bought one at conf. since I will be having a girl in Dec. I think it was about $15-18. it is really cute though!

Sometimes it take them a long time to get the new products on the website.

Well I heard it was " a confrence" exclusive???:confused::cry:

oh, it's not online? Ginny's right; it was only $12 at conference. It is too cute; I almost bought as a shower gift for my preggo sis.

Dang and now the current bid is at $38!!!!!!! :O

lacychef said:
oh, it's not online? Ginny's right; it was only $12 at conference. It is too cute; I almost bought as a shower gift for my preggo sis.

Nope :(! But there is the new pink mini tote purse and the grommet one! I want them both.. one day! Can you tell I am a purse-bag junkie!lol

heat123 said:
Nope :(! But there is the new pink mini tote purse and the grommet one! I want them both.. one day! Can you tell I am a purse-bag junkie!lol
Did anyone send you the conference bag we received?

Yes, lovely Ginger428 swapped it for another past tote! :) Yeay! I LOVE IT!

I still have the 25th Anniversary picture tote and last year's tote new in package if any other "bag" junkie is interested in making an offer! ;)Sorry, I don't have the pink diaper tote. If I did, I probably would have given it to Kelly by now. :)

That bag is so adorable!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am not planning to have kids any time soon...my 11yr old is enough for me!! But it is so freaking cute!!!

I am gonna write to Merrill and PC about this...

Originally the flip flops from last year were a conference only item, but they ended up on their website. If so many people love that bag (me included!) they should get more made!

janetupnorth said:
I still have the 25th Anniversary picture tote and last year's tote new in package if any other "bag" junkie is interested in making an offer! ;)

Sorry, I don't have the pink diaper tote. If I did, I probably would have given it to Kelly by now. :)

:blushing::blushing:Awww, thanks Janet! I love you too!

Update... YeaY! I heard back from Merrill customer service and they said the bag will be available in 2 weeks! :) Whoohooo!

heat123 said:
Update... YeaY! I heard back from Merrill customer service and they said the bag will be available in 2 weeks! :) Whoohooo!

Wonderful!

That's what all those people get buying on E-bay!

Heather...

We must have both just gotten our emails! I just made a new post about this!

I am stoked!

I know, I'm soo excited!!! :)

Here's a pic if anyone's curious and can't get on the other site
I saw some people with this at NC and thought it was very cute... although pink it not my color!

e41a_1.JPG

For those who saw this in person (I did not!) do you think it is washable? I love the looks of it, but I am seeing it getting dirty really quickly! I can't tell by the pic if it's fabric, or vinyl like the BIG green and blue totes they had a few years ago. (My big green one is still holding up really well, and wipes clean...but I don't think it will last through another baby and carrying it daily for that long again!)

Dear God, that is TOO cute and I am such a bag lady that this will be a must have for me.....and I am WAAAYYYY not preggers! I need a 12 step program.........seriously!

If it's only $12 on the Merrill site, I'll have to have it also!!

chefmeg said:
Dear God, that is TOO cute and I am such a bag lady that this will be a must have for me.....and I am WAAAYYYY not preggers! I need a 12 step program.........seriously!

Ditto here! I have 5 PC totes or bags to rotate every month! lol

I just took out the "changing mat" (which could also double as a laptop protector) and let my daugter use the bag as her overnight bag when she sleeps at friends or family. Plus her room is pink and brown so it matches even when not in use!

It's up on Merrill for those of you who wanted one "while supplies last" though so get it before it's gone!!!

Does anyone know what the dimension's of it are? I have a clustermate who wants to order one but was curious what the size of it was. Thanks!

I have to have this.. My little girl is almost a year old, so I still have 1 or 2 more years or diaper bag lugging!! YAH!!

No diaper bags needed here, but I too am a tote junkie.....I ordered the pink/brown one from Merrill and got my cranberry tote in the mail today!!!!

Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!

Now I'm off to hide them from hubby so I don't have to explain what I'm going to do with ANOTHER tote bag.

itsjustCarla said:
No diaper bags needed here, but I too am a tote junkie.....I ordered the pink/brown one from Merrill and got my cranberry tote in the mail today!!!!

Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!

Now I'm off to hide them from hubby so I don't have to explain what I'm going to do with ANOTHER tote bag.

That made me laugh!!

How big is the bag??!?!?!
Zipper closer????
Pockets inside????
Vinyl???

itsjustCarla said:

Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!

I'm with you there, sister! I couldn't buy it at NC because my DH came with me! I just bought 2!! Hopefully he won't be here when the package comes and I can just start carrying it around! This bag is soooo adorable and a GREAT price!

cwinter474 said:
How big is the bag??!?!?!
Zipper closer????
Pockets inside????
Vinyl???

bumping.....

anyone????

It has a zipper closure at the top. Check it out on the Merrill site for more details. I can't remember exactly what the inside has.

1. What is the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" from Pampered Chef?

The "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" is a stylish and functional tote bag designed by Pampered Chef. It was originally available for purchase at the Merrill conference and is now being sold on eBay.

2. How much does the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" cost?

The current bid for the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" on eBay is $35. However, the final price may vary depending on the bidding activity.

3. Can I purchase the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" online from Pampered Chef?

No, the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" is not available for purchase online from Pampered Chef. It was originally only available at the Merrill conference and is now being sold on eBay.

4. Is the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" only suitable for use as a diaper bag?

No, while the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" is often referred to as a diaper bag, it can also be used as a regular tote bag. Its spacious design and pockets make it versatile for various uses.

5. Is the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" only available in one size?

Yes, the "Exclusive Brown & Pink Tote" is only available in one size. However, it has an adjustable strap and plenty of room to fit all your essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • cammie_9